Unsaleable items (Ghost items?)

Hi, I try to sell a big mushroom and other items like nugget and star piece but that does not work... I click to sell the item but it wont sell :( is that some kind of ghost items, I mean, items that I already selled in the past but the appearance is remained in my bag?

35 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

you might want to keep those items anyway for when the devs implement the trailer ingredient maniacs they might be the unova tutors or just an easy way to get more money then the marts

This would damage the economy to much, I strongly doubt, but I do hope they place, I'm full of balm mushrooms.

I recorder my screen to show you my problem, first I try to sell Sea encense but it not appear in the selling menu of the mart but I can give it on a pokemon. After that I show that I try to sell mushrooms and nuggets but that does not work :(

38 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

If you picked them up in the overworld they are marked as Untradeable. Hover over them to see if this is the case.

I confirm it is marked Untradeable, but why? And what do you mean exactly by the "otherworld"?

1 minute ago, Esannu said:

I confirm it is marked Untradeable, but why? And what do you mean exactly by the "otherworld"?

I can't say for sure why they were marked that way for items you obtain in the overworld. By overworld I mean the routes and caves you explore through the course of the game.