When are you guys adding new ability effects and new move tutors

10 minutes ago, suigin said:

I'm surprised people still ask this when the game still has constant bug fixes every few days and a lot of flaws are being ironed out.

Just be patient.

For sure this is nice.

But what they're doing to moves, now even hurricane is disabled. Like wtf.. ok there's a bug, but why not drop a quick patch fix? They're indeed working nicely, but still not fast enough considering how caotic everything in unova is right now, mostly in the competitive scene.

3 hours ago, redspawn said:

For sure this is nice.

But what they're doing to moves, now even hurricane is disabled. Like wtf.. ok there's a bug, but why not drop a quick patch fix? They're indeed working nicely, but still not fast enough considering how caotic everything in unova is right now, mostly in the competitive scene.

I suppose it's not as easy and it seems, I'd prefer those moves to be banned over people abusing them.

5 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I suppose it's not as easy and it seems, I'd prefer those moves to be banned over people abusing them.

I see it the same way as you, not telling otherwise. Just you'd expect this sort of things to not be happening all at once, when the main goal of the game is pvp. Abilities not working, moves not working, now proc rates... but yeah at least they seem to be working pretty well now, patches near weekly.