EXP. Share

Dinkle

Question

When your lead pokemon is level 100, and another poke has a EXP. Share on, that pokemon still gets the same EXP as to when your lead was 99, which really makes no sense and lemme tell you why, I'm no scientist but this is ground breaking : 

jBUkjpL.png  After battle  -------------->   VL5EcaW.png

If you look really closely, you can see this pokemon (my lead pokemon) did not get any EXP, but my EXP. Share'd pokemon still only got 50%~.

I don't see why the EXP is still decreased even when your lead cant get anymore EXP and i personally don't think it should.

xcPMffi.png

(As opposed to the 7k~ I should've got)

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Dinkle said:

When your lead pokemon is level 100, and another poke has a EXP. Share on, that pokemon still gets the same EXP as to when your lead was 99, which really makes no sense and lemme tell you why, I'm no scientist but this is ground breaking : 

jBUkjpL.png  After battle  -------------->   VL5EcaW.png

If you look really closely, you can see this pokemon (my lead pokemon) did not get any EXP, but my EXP. Share'd pokemon still only got 50%~.

I don't see why the EXP is still decreased even when your lead cant get anymore EXP and i personally don't think it should.

xcPMffi.png

(As opposed to the 7k~ I should've got)

where do u get that exp

While I get that it could be not the result you hope for when you hit lv100, apparently it's how it works in the real handheld games too.

PokeMMO could change it if they wanted, but i doubt they will for balancing reasons. It's probably too OP. too much easy exp