Petard's eeveelution shop

ThePrettyPetard

i love eeveelution so i make a bunch of them but since i don't need them all i want to share the love for eeveelution!

curently in stock (1m per eevee)

note: all eevee come with the egg move wish and curse

also

the final breed of most of them isn't done yet so i can give you the 2 parent for it to be your OT if you don't mind the * next to your name

eevee for a perfect jolteon

30/x/30/31/31/31  timid. (hp ice allready on it) availible has your OT                                                           now availible with syncronoise

eevee for an unova build for Umbreon

31/31/31/x/31/0  sassy. (curse build) availible has your OT

eevee for a glaceon or a jolteon or even an espeon

31/x/31/30/30/31  timid. ( hp ground allready on it) availible has your OT.          also include the egg move syncronoise

my IGN is the same has my name here if you want to whisper or if you wish you can also send a mail with the money and telling me wich one you want and i'll send it the next time i come online (i at least logg once a day)

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
14 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i love eeveelution so i make a bunch of them but since i don't need them all i want to share the love for eeveelution!

curently in stock (1m per eevee)

note: all eevee come with the egg move wish and curse

also

the final breed of most of them isn't done yet so i can give you the 2 parent for it to be your OT if you don't mind the * next to your name

eevee for a perfect jolteon

30/x/30/31/31/31 (hp ice) timid. availible has your OT

eevee for an unova build for Umbreon

perfect iv but i let that one has a surprise since it's a team sweaper that many might not have any counter for it (send me private message or whisper me in game for more detail)  availible has your OT

eevee for a perfect vaporeon or maybe a glaceon

31/11/31/30/31/31 (hp electric) bold female

eevee for an interesting build for either vaporeon, glaceon or espeon

31/16/31/30/31/31 (hp grass) calm female

my IGN is the same has my name here if you want to whisper me

Timid Glaceon 

• 30/even/31/31/30/30 hp rock u can do for less than 1m ? since is more 30 than 31 would be easy
6 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Timid Glaceon 

• 30/even/31/31/30/30 hp rock u can do for less than 1m ? since is more 30 than 31 would be easy

i don't curently have much breeder to get those exact iv but i could still get the hp you want (31/x/30/31/30/30) and for the cost yes it would be slightly  easier but the cost would be about the same so the price of 1m would stay the same

edit: forgot to say that with this way of doing it it could be your OT if you wish

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
  • ThePrettyPetard changed the title to Petard's eeveelution shop, boxing day sale!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.