Speed stats on wild pokemons

um0

Hi, sometimes im farming in the magma hideout and i cant run from the pokemons (Graveler, geodude, torkoal).

From them, the one that has more speed is graveler (Lvl 33 + speed nature 31 ivs speed), that can reach 41 speed stat.

My pokemon is 42 speed stat and i cant run 100% of the time (they dont use Bulldoze when im triying to scape).

Is there any other variable that influences the escape rate of succes that i dont know?

Thanks!

According to my calculations, with your current speed, you have a 63% of successfully escaping on your first try. 

To have a 100% to escape, you would need a speed stat of 72.

These percentages and values were made assuming PokeMMO uses this formula to calculate escape chances. 

Escape_Formula_new.png

Edit:

To clarify: A=Your Pokemon's speed, B=the wild pokemon's speed, and C is a multiplier for how many attempts you've made at escaping (first attempt = 1, second attempt = 2, and so on). If the F value is greater than 255, then you will always succeed at escaping. 

Edited by BurntZebra
2 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

According to my calculations, with your current speed, you have a 63% of successfully escaping on your first try. 

To have a 100% to escape, you would need a speed stat of 72.

These percentages and values were made assuming PokeMMO uses this formula to calculate escape chances. 

Escape_Formula_new.png

nerd