How do you lvl up to lvl 100 now?

I like to leave all of my pokemons at level 100, I usually did this in 10 hours or 2 days playing, now it's much more difficult, and with the new region, there are several new pokemons for me to up, someone found a quick way to up to 100?

Before I only did the 7 islands and some Kanto routes, it was enough, now it does not even come close :/ 

36 minutes ago, Shuck said:

I like the Basculin hordes in Victory Road, its 100% encounter rate for 5 Basculins and they give around 4K EXP.

But I have not fully explored Unova yet, so I would like to know if there is a better place to level up.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Soturnus said:

I like to leave all of my pokemons at level 100, I usually did this in 10 hours or 2 days playing, now it's much more difficult, and with the new region, there are several new pokemons for me to up, someone found a quick way to up to 100?

Before I only did the 7 islands and some Kanto routes, it was enough, now it does not even come close :/ 

the hordes of piloswine within giant chasm (not in the cave) give about 6k exp.

32 minutes ago, superpichu999 said:

the hordes of piloswine within giant chasm (not in the cave) give about 6k exp.

The other hordes mess it up tho as a consistent place to grind.

I'm trying the water in route 14 and so far it seems its 100% Basculin too but higher level than in Victory Road.

Edited by Shuck
1 hour ago, Shuck said:

The other hordes mess it up tho as a consistent place to grind.

I'm trying the water in route 14 and so far it seems its 100% Basculin too but higher level than in Victory Road.

i have only encountered piloswines in giant chasm. The specific spot in giant chasm i sweet scent is the dark grass just past the cave in the chasm proper. Its literally only piloswines.

Edited by superpichu999