[MOD] Animated Battle Sprites(2023/11)

14 hours ago, JoMa said:

@budadeth I've noticed that the Gardevoir's back sprite are in a different position of front sprites so I've search for the correct sprite and I've found it but not the way it has to be it seems to be laggy and like it has some background. Can you fix this issue, please?

282-back-n.gif.9ce300386f208f20500c3b06f6b191bd.gif 282-back-s.gif.bd7b1fe3375b4241cc724ed989c0f0cc.gif

@Mortedesu

• 4 weeks later...

After the last update some Pokes are absurdly big on box description. Will this be fixed at some point?

Or is it about the sprites size on mod?

I think isn't about that because many of them stay normal.

Screenshot_20230505-163044.thumb.png.31d06681f331f74dc6e1daf3bf5086fb.png

6 hours ago, JoMa said:

After the last update some Pokes are absurdly big on box description. Will this be fixed at some point?

Or is it about the sprites size on mod?

I think isn't about that because many of them stay normal.

Screenshot_20230505-163044.thumb.png.31d06681f331f74dc6e1daf3bf5086fb.png

no bro its something the game does, the sprite mods have files to give size and position to the sprites on battle or info, but dosnt apply to this or the pokedex, at least thats how it has been all this years, I dont believe they gonna change it, and sprites modders and users just have to deal with it, sadly, but its a minor flaw imo

On 5/5/2023 at 10:42 PM, budadeth said:

no bro its something the game does, the sprite mods have files to give size and position to the sprites on battle or info, but dosnt apply to this or the pokedex, at least thats how it has been all this years, I dont believe they gonna change it, and sprites modders and users just have to deal with it, sadly, but its a minor flaw imo

I'm curious about this because last update in the change log they put "Improved compatibility with sprite mods." So maybe they haven't fixed some of these issues because they've been working on UI changes and they wanna roll those out first before starting to do any fixes.

6 minutes ago, Nerfgun said:

I'm curious about this because last update in the change log they put "Improved compatibility with sprite mods." So maybe they haven't fixed some of these issues because they've been working on UI changes and they wanna roll those out first before starting to do any fixes.

I believe that compatibility they say its about some mods dont actually working at all when bigger than 250mb, if they get rid of this bug we talk about, they would just say something like "we fixed the pokedex for sprite mods"

or maybe they did it and they supposs, us, the people to find the way to make it propperly work by ourselves, who knows

Edited by budadeth
  • 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, Neurys said:

¿Está actualizada la versión de Android? algunos pokemon aparecen flotando

Is the Android version updated? some pokemon appear floating

Screenshot_2023-11-13-22-26-53-693_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-13-22-23-30-509_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

es normal que tenga algunos errores, si quieres ayudar a las proximas actualizaciones recopila todos los que veas flotando

• Mortedesu changed the title to [MOD] Animated Battle Sprites(2023/11)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...