Jump to content
Mortedesu

[MOD]Animated battle sprites(available for android)(2018/07/02)

Recommended Posts

This mod replaces the battle sprites with sprites from X/Y.

 

Credits:
I use mods and sprites

GigoloimCabrio, facus26

d26147d2993c556a0298904d264d955c.gif

 

 

 

Instructions:
download .mod file(s)
place it in your pokemmo/data/mods folder 
start the game
click Mod Management
set desired mod(s) to active
Save and restart

 

Download .mod

Download for mediafire

Download for Android

 

Notes:
I do not have good English so help me with a translator.
Please report me if any sprite has an error.

 

Changelog:

Spoiler

I fix Battle_Sprites_Back_Shiny.

 

2017/11/28:

FIx  battle sprites backs normal.

corrected the position of sprites.

 

2017/11/30:

Missing sprites were added.
some sprites with corrected errors.

 

2017/12/03

Fixed the error of the pokes levitate that they should not(maybe I miss some reports if they see a levitating poke).

the position of several sprites was corrected.

the size of several back sprites was corrected(hindered in double combats).

blue eyebrows of darmanitan were corrected.u_u

 

2017/12/03

FIx  battle sprites front normal.

FIx  battle sprites front shinys.

 

2018/01/14

-Sprites position fixed

2018/03/07

FIx  battle sprites front normal.

FIx  battle sprites front shinys.

2018/06/05

 

 

Edited by Mortedesu
upd

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dinkle said:

5M4Mpbs.png

Happened twice, minimised the game and came back to this.

those are client errors I think it is fixed with an update

Share this post


Link to post
awkways   

I don't think those are client errors because I just downloaded the mod and got the same thing when i activated it:

 

E5DDF1n.png

 

Some horde pokes are positioned super awkwardly

 

DaGP2FP.png

 

And lastly the pokemon in the summary windows need to be resized, if possible, they're tinyagar4T7.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, awkways said:

I don't think those are client errors because I just downloaded the mod and got the same thing when i activated it:

 

E5DDF1n.png

 

Some horde pokes are positioned super awkwardly

 

DaGP2FP.png

 

And lastly the pokemon in the summary windows need to be resized, if possible, they're tinyagar4T7.png

 

 

the error of the horde of deinos is by the client some appears to others not,
in the case of hordes of durant if error I must correct, the scale of sumary also I must correct in some species

fNk52Gd.png

Share this post


Link to post
anzu   

Darmanitan's eyebrows leave some blue pixels

Mbqfcgi.png

 

fixed it, feel free to use it.

5REbFB0.gif

keep up the awesome job you're doing!!! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Aurogha   

Great mod! is really welcome to have back the 3d sprites of ORAS, anyway in my fight enemy pokemon are all a little bit up above the terrain... seems all them levitate, can you fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Aurogha said:

Great mod! is really welcome to have back the 3d sprites of ORAS, anyway in my fight enemy pokemon are all a little bit up above the terrain... seems all them levitate, can you fix it?

If that's what I'm trying to solve, it may take a while to fix all the mistakes, little by little.

Share this post


Link to post
Aurogha   

don't know if it is usefull but when you use CUT or SURF the picture in window is really biggest than intend! ^^ hope this segnalation will be usefull! TY for your work really really appreciate you are my hero!

Share this post


Link to post
elian221   

Hay un problema con Wobbuffet y es que su versión femenina no tiene pinta labios

latest?cb=20110225200606

 

latest?cb=20110327062159

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, elian221 said:

Hay un problema con Wobbuffet y es que su versión femenina no tiene pinta labios

latest?cb=20110225200606

 

latest?cb=20110327062159

 

 

no se si se pueda poner los sprites de formas alternativas o de genero pero ya lo habia pensado, primero arreglare los sprites en formas normales despues vere como agregar esos detalles.

 

I do not know if you can put the sprites in alternative or gender ways but I had already thought about it first I will fix the sprites in normal ways later I will see how to add those details.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Eggplant   
30 minutes ago, Mortedesu said:

I do not know if you can put the sprites in alternative or gender ways but I had already thought about it first I will fix the sprites in normal ways later I will see how to add those details.

afaik it isn't possible, as they aren't included in the 'dump moddable resources' folder.

unless @Desu tells us otherwise and that there is a file name that would replace a gender sprite. (like 360-f.png or something, or maybe just later indexes beyond the last dex number)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.