[MOD] Animated Battle Sprites(2023/11)

29 minutes ago, awkways said:

I don't think those are client errors because I just downloaded the mod and got the same thing when i activated it:

E5DDF1n.png

Some horde pokes are positioned super awkwardly

DaGP2FP.png

And lastly the pokemon in the summary windows need to be resized, if possible, they're tinyagar4T7.png

the error of the horde of deinos is by the client some appears to others not,
in the case of hordes of durant if error I must correct, the scale of sumary also I must correct in some species

fNk52Gd.png

3 hours ago, Aurogha said:

Great mod! is really welcome to have back the 3d sprites of ORAS, anyway in my fight enemy pokemon are all a little bit up above the terrain... seems all them levitate, can you fix it?

If that's what I'm trying to solve, it may take a while to fix all the mistakes, little by little.

On 4/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, elian221 said:

Hay un problema con Wobbuffet y es que su versión femenina no tiene pinta labios

latest?cb=20110225200606

latest?cb=20110327062159

no se si se pueda poner los sprites de formas alternativas o de genero pero ya lo habia pensado, primero arreglare los sprites en formas normales despues vere como agregar esos detalles.

I do not know if you can put the sprites in alternative or gender ways but I had already thought about it first I will fix the sprites in normal ways later I will see how to add those details.

30 minutes ago, Mortedesu said:

I do not know if you can put the sprites in alternative or gender ways but I had already thought about it first I will fix the sprites in normal ways later I will see how to add those details.

afaik it isn't possible, as they aren't included in the 'dump moddable resources' folder.

unless @Desu tells us otherwise and that there is a file name that would replace a gender sprite. (like 360-f.png or something, or maybe just later indexes beyond the last dex number)