[MOD] Animated Battle Sprites(2023/11)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I recently installed his HD Pokémon MOD and noticed the "Unown D" HD sprite was missing so I've tried to add by myself but the animated sprite keep making a trail of himself. I would like to report him or take some advice on resolving this.

Screenshot_20230325-094934.png

4 minutes ago, JoMa said:

I recently installed his HD Pokémon MOD and noticed the "Unown D" HD sprite was missing so I've tried to add by myself but the animated sprite keep making a trail of himself. I would like to report him or take some advice on resolving this.

Screenshot_20230325-094934.png

can you post here that sprite ? the D unown

11 minutes ago, budadeth said:

can you post here that sprite ? the D unown

Is there a specific way to do? Can you tell me about? I really want to give a hand on this work. He's still working on it? It's been a while since he updated. After all the MOD I've tried the @Mortedesu MOD was the most viable to mobiles with non-high storage.

I would like to apologise for my bad english.

29 minutes ago, JoMa said:

Sorry, I'm new to this

dont worry just to let you know check this out

in any case that uploding the gif alone modify something

here its the gif in a zip

you know how to paste on the mod right? because I dont know how the Unown sprites are handled

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tumniaoa3x2xijr/-front-n.zip/file

change the name and just paste on the mod, just like you did 

9 minutes ago, JoMa said:

Is there a specific way to do? Can you tell me about? I really want to give a hand on this work. He's still working on it? It's been a while since he updated. After all the MOD I've tried the @Mortedesu MOD was the most viable to mobiles with non-high storage.

the thing was about the gif, you did it work, just the gif needed another setting, but that I dont know how to do it on phones, I use GIMP to handle images, there was an option there that made it work, something like layer by layer, something like that

12 minutes ago, JoMa said:

just use my gif the same way you did it before, it should work