Is there any way to farm cash in Unova ?

Rather than sink a whole bunch of money youre better off just gittin gud. Get all of your mons to l56, learn the e4 types, go in with a plan, switch like you would in a pvp match.

As for making money in unova thats gonna be so much easier when you can use a l100 smeargle or w/e. (Farming new mons) 

21 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Rather than sink a whole bunch of money youre better off just gittin gud. Get all of your mons to l56, learn the e4 types, go in with a plan, switch like you would in a pvp match.

As for making money in unova thats gonna be so much easier when you can use a l100 smeargle or w/e. (Farming new mons) 

But let's be honest dude, you need to do four consecutive battles, you need some money for healing.

8 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

But let's be honest dude, you need to do four consecutive battles, you need some money for healing.

Well they heal you before the champ. Maybe invest in some power items and just sweep their teams ez before they even hit you. Atleast then you have a danke item to show for the money. Also if everything is l56 and you plan right and switch properly, yeah should only take like 0-3 hyper potions

2 hours ago, Xatu said:

but they're already at l56, and i still can't win more than 3 without using at least +/- 4 revives 

40 minutes ago, ToTiltado said:

but they're already at l56, and i still can't win more than 3 without using at least +/- 4 revives 

10 revives 20 hyper potions and u should be fine. I'm not entirely sure if you can re-battle trainers in Unova as you can in hoenn and kanto since in the handhelds u were unable to do so.

21 hours ago, ToTiltado said:

No you really can just invest in power items (choice brace, specs etc)  You will be able to 1 hit them all before they ever attack potentially.  All you have to do is set up your team differently and switch properly and theyll barely be able to touch you.

On 27/11/2017 at 6:39 PM, Xatu said:

Our pro player talking man, you better follow him.

5 revives, 5 hyper potions, buy a cheap bagon of gtl, and level him up, keep crunch and dragon claw, get a brick break TM and place on him, place also fly once he reachs 56 for e4. That alone should do e4 solo.

As for a way to farm, idk, I'd probably farm a few breeders and sell on GTL, I'm actually clueless of what to farm in Unova.

Edited by redspawn
8 hours ago, Xatu said:

No you really can just invest in power items (choice brace, specs etc)  You will be able to 1 hit them all before they ever attack potentially.  All you have to do is set up your team differently and switch properly and theyll barely be able to touch you.

you seem to be missing the point he cant "invest" in these because he doesnt know how to farm cash in unova

on to the topic, keep an eye out on the https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/26-guide-tavern/ for updated guides to making money in unova players are currently working on finding/perfecting these methods for proper guiding

Edited by GodofKawaii
Added information to stay on topic
19 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Sigh... I'm still sad that the solution to the buffed elite 4 is "Completely abandon your team, ONLY run sweepers on your team, if you need healing items you're bad"

You can beat them with weaker mons. Solution of buying Bagon from GTL is presented to ppl who are struggling. It's a shortcut, not the only solution