Bank in the game

jiffilstainty

Do you want a bank in the game? (The bank would be a player).  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a bank in the game? (The bank would be a player).

• Yes
    • No

When I see that there is no bank in the game, where people can deposit their money and keep it safe, I get an idea.

I will act like a bank. 
I have already created a new account called: "BankPkmn". 
The idea is this: people deposit the amounts that they want, I will put all those amounts in an Excel where all the transactions will be shown.

Surely you're thinking: "This guy wants to steal money." 
Well, you're wrong, all transactions will be recorded, both as "screenshot" and by Excel.

And if someone thinks this is a scam, please think that if someone lacks money or thinks I'm stealing from him, all the blame would be mine, since I am the creator of the idea and it would be easy to inform and prohibit starting in the game.

... Then ... what about the idea?

(Of course, this idea goes for those who can not "save" their money because they spend it immediately).

And anyway, I always wanted to work in a bank and this would be a good opportunity for me. ^^

the name of the player "bank" is called: "BancoPkmn".

Remember that this is optional, who does not want to send, so do not send anything.

(Espanish/Español):

Al ver que no hay un banco en el juego, donde la gente puede depositar su dinero y mantenerlo a salvo, se me ocurre una idea.

Actuaré como un banco.
Ya he creado una nueva cuenta llamada: "BankPkmn".
La idea es la siguiente: las personas me depositan las cantidades que desean, pondré todas esas cantidades en un Excel donde se mostrarán todas las transacciones.

Seguramente estás pensando: "Este tipo quiere robar dinero".
Bueno, estás equivocado, todas las transacciones se registrarán, tanto como "captura de pantalla" como por Excel.

Y si alguien piensa que esto es una estafa, por favor, piense que si alguien carece de dinero o piensa que estoy robando a él, toda la culpa sería mía, ya que soy el creador de la idea y que sería fácil para informar y me prohibir a partir en el juego .

... Entonces ... ¿qué hay de la idea?

(Por supuesto, esta idea va para aquellos que no pueden "guardar" su dinero porque lo gastan de inmediato).

Y de todos modos, siempre quise trabajar en un banco y esta sería una buena oportunidad para mí. ^^

El nombre del jugador "Banco" se llama: "BancoPkmn".

Recuerda que esto es opcional, si no quieres enviar nada, pues no lo hagas.

Edited by jiffilstainty
Added English Translation

i think you are either stupid or a troll. the only value of a bank in this game is to borrow cash you will then pay back with interest, or putting money into a "savings account" where you have limited access to it in exchange for a percentage over time. however because of the whole "scamming is illegal thing" this is very risky because the bank player would need to be able to prove innocence in every transaction or risk loosing everyones money which is also assuming the "bank" is legit.

you arent offering any value but a lot of risk. so stupid scammer or troll? 

Let's see, I'm not going to fool anybody.
And no, there are no interests ... I will do that in the future. For now it's just saving the money.
Everything will be recorded and screenshots taken.

... If you want to start already (although the amount of money is small, for you to trust me), send it to the user: "BancoPkmn".

A greeting. For more questions, ask me !.
(And if you want to know your salary in the bank, also ask me or send me a message through the game by mail.)

In sending the money, put the amount and your nickname.

Edited by jiffilstainty
2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

You should make all of your transactions public so we can make sure you don't scam anyone

That is the goal.
But I do not know if opening a post, which will last a long time, the staff will end up closing it.

2 minutes ago, Cressman said:

What do you mean by a player? An NPC?

No, I am going to be me.

6 minutes ago, Nawe said:

people transfer the money, he breed comps and when some needs the money, he send his part using other transfers

the perfect plan, at least at the beginning xD

ye my english is bad but i think you can understand

Excuse me, but that's not my plan ... I do not need to do COMPS because I already have them ....what little confidence there is in this game, for god's sake ...

the saved money I will NOT touch it.

Edited by jiffilstainty

I think Fred might be right.

It'd make more sense for a bank to be  'for profit'--at which you'd be able to borrow money, and return it later (with interest).

With this profit, it would be possible for the bank to pay interest to its 'investors' who deposit money and leave it in there for a long time. (ie when someone deposits money, you can use it to lend to others--and if they need it back, you give them someone else's.)

I'd say your current idea is just limiting and not excessively useful yet. If i really need cash after it's been sitting in there for 3 weeks and you're not online for 12 hours, i'm pretty fucked. It's not more useful than sending cash i'm tryna save to my alt and let it sit there.