[OU] It's no truffle at all (Sunday 26th November)

Bilburt

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Sunday, 26th November | 8pm GMT - 3pm EST

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Spoiler

Baton Pass

Synchronoise

Foul Play

First Place Prize

shroomish.gif

Shiny GIFT Shroomish

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

Host: Bilburt

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Still no new meta shiny. Instead we get an unviable mushroom. Maybe the tutors and hidden abilities are coming!

im trying to make the tourneys tuned towards the new meta, im pretty sure breloom is at least UU in Gen 5. Constructive criticism is always welcome ofcourse

5 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

im trying to make the tourneys tuned towards the new meta, im pretty sure breloom is at least UU in Gen 5. Constructive criticism is always welcome ofcourse

Breloom will hardly be viable until Poison heal and the new orbs are implemented. ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)

Edited by Cressman
3 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Appreciate that, but Breloom isn't worth an NU spot currently. Without Technician (DW Ability) or a working Poison Heal, it's just ass. There are a lot other options to choose from that would be pretty tight for our current meta. For example: Torkoal, Pelipper, Gengar, Donphan, Kingdra, Pilo, and a whole many more. 

35 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Appreciate that, but Breloom isn't worth an NU spot currently. Without Technician (DW Ability) or a working Poison Heal, it's just ass. There are a lot other options to choose from that would be pretty tight for our current meta. For example: Torkoal, Pelipper, Gengar, Donphan, Kingdra, Pilo, and a whole many more. 

I recently hosted a wingull, a pilo and have a kingdra coming up, furthermore I think its unreasonable of you to expect me to know gen 5 on in depth level for me to know that certain abilities are needed, and besides. Wouldnt be the first time someone had their pokemon in the mail for a little while for an update to come out

Just now, Bilburt said:

I recently hosted a wingull, a pilo and have a kingdra coming up, furthermore I think its unreasonable of you to expect me to know gen 5 on in debt level for me to know that certain abilities are needed, and besides. Wouldnt be the first time someone had their pokemon in the mail for a little while for an update to come out

Goteem.

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

I recently hosted a wingull, a pilo and have a kingdra coming up, furthermore I think its unreasonable of you to expect me to know gen 5 on in debt level for me to know that certain abilities are needed, and besides. Wouldnt be the first time someone had their pokemon in the mail for a little while for an update to come out

You seem defensive here. I'm just trying to offer some constructive criticism as you said was welcome. Regarding your knowledge, I guess it was presumptuous of me to assume you knew what abilities were viable and which were not. As for holding onto pokes that you won waiting on the update, well we all sadly found out it was all for naught and my poor Azu still rests in the mailbox waiting for Aqua Jet. 

And as for your other prizes, PvP #1. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

You seem defensive here. I'm just trying to offer some constructive criticism as you said was welcome. Regarding your knowledge, I guess it was presumptuous of me to assume you knew what abilities were viable and which were not. As for holding onto pokes that you won waiting on the update, well we all sadly found out it was all for naught and my poor Azu still rests in the mailbox waiting for Aqua Jet. 

you're right, I got a bit defensive because im trying to get as many events out as possible and I feel like people just complain to complain. I myself have to work within certain guidelines and such so its not always as easy as it seems for me to just make these events, I understand your frustration but there's nothing I can do about missing Gen 5 content. 

29 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

I recently hosted a wingull, a pilo and have a kingdra coming up, furthermore I think its unreasonable of you to expect me to know gen 5 on an in depth level for me to know that certain abilities are needed, and besides. Wouldnt be the first time someone had their pokemon in the mail for a little while for an update to come out

In debt is another thing entirely. 

17 hours ago, Bilburt said:

First Place Prize

shroomish.gif

Shiny GIFT Shroomish

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

Host: Bilburt

Good morning Bilburt, I hope your doing well. Due to your tournament, I plan on taking a break from my work on my Unova Walkthrough so I can film your tournament. I want to crunch in as much progress as I can before your tournament starts.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Good morning Bilburt, I hope your doing well. Due to your tournament, I plan on taking a break from my work on my Unova Walkthrough so I can film your tournament. I want to crunch in as much progress as I can before your tournament starts.

Don't take me wrong, and sorry for changing the thread subject. There's plenty of well made guides on youtube, there's no need for another.

____

Although I agree with JJ, Breloom is a really nice shiny, in the end is still worth fighting over for it, I'm sure plenty will be happy to have a chance of getting it.

59 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Don't take me wrong, and sorry for changing the thread subject. There's plenty of well made guides on youtube, there's no need for another.

____

Although I agree with JJ, Breloom is a really nice shiny, in the end is still worth fighting over for it, I'm sure plenty will be happy to have a chance of getting it.

I appreciate you telling me that redspawn, but I was already working on a walk through, so I figured that I should finish what I started.

-----------------

Personally, I like the design of shiny Breloom. If you don't think breloom can be a good comp, then I would recommend the winner to teach it false swipe and spore to make it a catcher.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification