What is "Invite to link"?

9 minutes ago, Esannu said:

its a location in Hoenn you unlock after beating the E4. here you can take part in battles against NPCs in waves of 7 getting a BP(battle point) reward after every wave. With each successive wave the payout gets higher.Using the BP you earn you can buy prizes such as choice scarfs or base decorations. 

Edited by ZoroarkH
  • 3 years later...
On 25/11/2017 at 18:00, ZoroarkH said:

é um local em Hoenn que você desbloqueia após vencer o E4. aqui você pode participar de batalhas contra NPCs em ondas de 7, obtendo uma recompensa de BP (ponto de batalha) após cada onda. Com cada onda sucessiva, o pagamento fica mais alto. Usando o BP que você ganha, você pode comprar prêmios como lenços de escolha ou decorações de base. 

does it work in gyms?

• 5 weeks later...

You're able to use your boosts and people within your Link will get a certain percentage depending on the boost used. I believe you also can get a boost too? Not sure though. It can also be used to fight trainers together in the battle frontier I heard.

Links can also be used to make group private message with up to 4 people, since it enables a new type of chat called "Link chat"

To be honest the most I've used it for was that, chatting with a group of friends outside my team xD

The links were major part of the Xmas event, as you had to link with 3 other people in order to participate in the main event, where you had to fight corrupted Elfbots using the ones that you and your allies are controlling

Edited by RealMak