Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
raykrai

What can I do after defeating each region?

Recommended Posts

Hey you all, 

 

Yesterday I defeated and completed e4 and the post-e4 zones on Unova and I was wondering what could I do after that. So, apart from pvp or completing the pokedex, what can I do now?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, raykrai said:

Hey you all, 

 

Yesterday I defeated and completed e4 and the post-e4 zones on Unova and I was wondering what could I do after that. So, apart from pvp or completing the pokedex, what can I do now?

 

You can always breed a few pokemons you fancy. Try to find a relevant method of money making and make some money. Plant and harvest some berries. Hunt for your shiny pokemons or go back to every region one by one trying to collect every single hidden item and item available on the game. Pretty much you'll need to create your own purpose until the dungeon and other unova stuff gets implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Wait for actual endgame content.

 

49 minutes ago, Avarus said:

 

You can always breed a few pokemons you fancy. Try to find a relevant method of money making and make some money. Plant and harvest some berries. Hunt for your shiny pokemons or go back to every region one by one trying to collect every single hidden item and item available on the game. Pretty much you'll need to create your own purpose until the dungeon and other unova stuff gets implemented.

 

39 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

Get good and win competitive shinies through official tournaments.

Thanks for the ideas! ^^

1 hour ago, Malorne said:

Get a life?

Come on... we're all otakus here, we have no life...

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Avarus said:

 

You can always breed a few pokemons you fancy. Try to find a relevant method of money making and make some money. Plant and harvest some berries. Hunt for your shiny pokemons or go back to every region one by one trying to collect every single hidden item and item available on the game. Pretty much you'll need to create your own purpose until the dungeon and other unova stuff gets implemented.

This + join a team :) It's always nice to meet other players. I've met some pretty inspirational players here ( @TeamRocketHarry ) and I hope to continue to do so

Share this post


Link to post

That's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of it. 

VS Runs
Re-Battle All Gym Leaders
Re-Battle All Elite 4
Pickup Runs
Smeargle Cave Payday Runs
Breeding
Battling. 


 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Suneet said:

This + join a team :) It's always nice to meet other players. I've met some pretty inspirational players here ( @TeamRocketHarry ) and I hope to continue to do so

 

4 hours ago, Laharyl said:

That's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of it. 

VS Runs
Re-Battle All Gym Leaders
Re-Battle All Elite 4
Pickup Runs
Smeargle Cave Payday Runs
Breeding
Battling. 


 

Thanks for suggestions :)

 

7 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

AFKing

thats it

thats pokemmo now for you my friend

I'll do that when I get the oufit I want. XD

 

7 hours ago, Matoka said:

892748abfc726a4c2ad164dcf1eccaab16abb48694c3054fe9e9b26f3c69cd4a.jpg

Nice meme. That's actually me, pretty accurate.

6 hours ago, Vaeldras said:

you could join my minecraft server

I'd do but I quit Minecraft long time ago hehexd.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.