What can I do after defeating each region?

1 hour ago, raykrai said:

Hey you all, 

Yesterday I defeated and completed e4 and the post-e4 zones on Unova and I was wondering what could I do after that. So, apart from pvp or completing the pokedex, what can I do now?

You can always breed a few pokemons you fancy. Try to find a relevant method of money making and make some money. Plant and harvest some berries. Hunt for your shiny pokemons or go back to every region one by one trying to collect every single hidden item and item available on the game. Pretty much you'll need to create your own purpose until the dungeon and other unova stuff gets implemented.

2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Wait for actual endgame content.

49 minutes ago, Avarus said:

You can always breed a few pokemons you fancy. Try to find a relevant method of money making and make some money. Plant and harvest some berries. Hunt for your shiny pokemons or go back to every region one by one trying to collect every single hidden item and item available on the game. Pretty much you'll need to create your own purpose until the dungeon and other unova stuff gets implemented.

39 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

Get good and win competitive shinies through official tournaments.

Thanks for the ideas! ^^

1 hour ago, Malorne said:

Get a life?

Come on... we're all otakus here, we have no life...

54 minutes ago, Avarus said:

This + join a team :) It's always nice to meet other players. I've met some pretty inspirational players here ( @TeamRocketHarry ) and I hope to continue to do so

9 hours ago, Suneet said:

This + join a team :) It's always nice to meet other players. I've met some pretty inspirational players here ( @TeamRocketHarry ) and I hope to continue to do so

4 hours ago, Laharyl said:

That's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of it. 

VS Runs
Re-Battle All Gym Leaders
Re-Battle All Elite 4
Pickup Runs
Smeargle Cave Payday Runs
Breeding
Battling. 

Thanks for suggestions :)

7 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

AFKing

thats it

thats pokemmo now for you my friend

I'll do that when I get the oufit I want. XD

7 hours ago, Matoka said:

892748abfc726a4c2ad164dcf1eccaab16abb48694c3054fe9e9b26f3c69cd4a.jpg

Nice meme. That's actually me, pretty accurate.

6 hours ago, Vaeldras said:

you could join my minecraft server

I'd do but I quit Minecraft long time ago hehexd.