Remove Extra Key Press for Sweet Scenting

3 hours ago, awkways said:

It would be one thing if there was a way to hotkey using sweet scent (perhaps a refillable ocarina or something similar)

A sweet scent ocarina is an idea that has been tossed about for some time, and I've never been on board with it since it makes Leppas much less valuable. However a refillable object, or perhaps a pokeblock made using Leppas or even a craftable item with berry powder and leppas. This would create an item that could be hotkey'd to call hordes and not affect the market for leppas (in fact would help them).

13 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

A sweet scent ocarina is an idea that has been tossed about for some time, and I've never been on board with it since it makes Leppas much less valuable. However a refillable object, or perhaps a pokeblock made using Leppas or even a craftable item with berry powder and leppas. This would create an item that could be hotkey'd to call hordes and not affect the market for leppas (in fact would help them).

Well there is the honey item you can get from combees, could make a recipe to craft those.

1 hour ago, Kizhaz said:

I'm well aware that the sweet scent ocarina has been rejected by staff plenty of times and it seems staff misses the point every time. We're not looking for an infinite PP device that circumnavigates having to spend money on leppas/elixers, just the ability to hotkey it like we can with fly, surf, strength, ect by using certain items or ocarinas, hence why I used the word "refillable" earlier.

Regardless, this suggestion should not have anything to do with the ability to hotkey sweet scent and I apologize if it came off that way. It's simply to remove the extra key press. Even if the ability to hotkey sweet scent was available, this suggestion would still have been posted.

7 hours ago, Shu said:

You can still hunt with the mouse, the arrow on message boxes are in fact clickable in overworld.

Thanks for the reply, this is very helpful. I have been trying this out and it's not bad but I wonder, would it be possible to utilize the whole message box instead of that small arrow? I'm also just curious why this extra step was added in the first place, as @FlareBlitzz pointed out, the horde is summoned regardless of you pressing "A" or "B".

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...