Your favorite pokemon?

2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

KulQoqd.png

Nice pointless thread just to unlock suggestion box for yourself.

They put forward a topic and provided their own input in order to draw a discussion. How is that pointless? 

Regarding the OP: I’ve had several throughout the years - my current one is probably Lickitung because I loved his game mode on Pokemon Stadium. 

21 minutes ago, Matoka said:

I mean it's better than him spamming XJKAGIAHSKOGHAKSHGKLAHSGKHAKSg posts somewhere or something.

He might as well be doing that, since he doesn't care about replies to this thread. Even said himself that he "can't fake interactions" in his first thread. Not sure why you're defending this.

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

He might as well be doing that, since he doesn't care about replies to this thread. Even said himself that he "can't fake interactions" in his first thread. Not sure why you're defending this.

Why are you so hostile on these forums? Your life seems miserable with how you reply to some people on here.

• 3 months later...

My favorite pokemon is Raichu and my favorite pokemon games are: Pokemon Go and online Pokemon games.

I kind of burnt myself out on gaming right now. Recently, I have been 

playing a lot of the older COD games, like COD 2, WAW, etc.

1 hour ago, topgamer222 said:

My favorite pokemon is Raichu and my favorite pokemon games are: Pokemon Go and online Pokemon games.

I kind of burnt myself out on gaming right now. Recently, I have been 

playing a lot of the older COD games, like COD 2, WAW, etc.

i smell someone wanting to unlock the suggestion box :P

Eevolutions 4 lyfe yo!
I'm very partial to Chansey myself.  Takes a special Pokemon to heal/help others like that.

Otherwise the only ones I'd dislike in the entire PokeDex are the ones based on:

-Trash

-Toxic Waste (Muk & Evos)

-Air Pollution (Koffing & Evos)

-A pair of keys

-A chandelier.

Edited by Daedalus007

My fav pokemon is snorlax. It always has been. He likes to relax, kick back and snack. He is v cute. If i had a snorlax id take naps with him on his large tum and toss him bannanas and other shit i find and hed snack em up ! Not to mention he has been a solid pokemon for a long time. He has kind of fell off in the recent meta but i have a feeling my bud will be back in ou in future games.. also it would be cool to have snorlax let me ride on his shoulder in towns. Id drink sake and go from resturaunt to resturaunt checking out the food and giving the leftovers to my big bud. Hmm.. i guess another recent fav would be mawile. Her mega is so cool !!!

yo chandelure is fire , dont offend my bruddah lol  ,otherwise empoleon is my fav , so noble and piplup is just too cool and umbreon yoi take him in every game , feels great to win 1v1 toxic protect wish 

• 2 weeks later...