Donator pass upgrade

Dinkle

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, DarylDixon said:

there is an ability called compound eyes , if staff fix that ability outside battle doesnt need the donator pass

Yes but they actually have to fix compound eyes first >:V

P.S. i jouk dont hurt me :'v

6 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

there is an ability called compound eyes , if staff fix that ability outside battle doesnt need the donator pass

Such a lame answer dude. Useless.

Firstly, he was asking about Donator Status benefits in general (adding more, not especifically about finding more mons with held items, he was just giving an example).

Secondly, Compund Eyes' out-of-battle function is not even implemented in this game.

I can't stand this sort of auto-answering kiddos...

14 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Sounds like it's pushing into pay-to-win territory, you may not be "winning" but you get a clear advantage over everyone without donator when you hunt for items. Donator status is fine as-is, it doesn't need more benefits.

You already have an advantage over people who don't donate in that you can sell RP stuff for ingame money. The only thing this might change is the price of donator status.

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Yeah seems like the sort of ability theyd never implement because it reduces the grind.