Jump to content
Eggplant

[Tutorial] How to make NEW Music Mod 2019

Recommended Posts

On 9/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, ixiar said:

I made a music mod but it does not work the victory song in hoen, the number 412, it worked fine before the update, help

341: Battle (VS Wild Pokemon) does not work with the new update either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, budadeth said:

what battle you reffering, PVP/Ranked? or other battles? 1168 works for me as PVP/RANKEDS and Tournament battles

PVP/Ranked. I Went Recheck ,Notice It Was In Brstm instead of Ogg Format =w=\ . It's Work Now.

 

Edited by Popplio

Share this post


Link to post

I was trying to use a music mod on android and it works fine, except, that it doesn't play the costume music. I always get the error "error loading sound file sounds/....ogg"

I tried with .ogg and .wav

Is it just not possible?

an if is isn't can anyone tell me, where the sounds are saved in (I got root access)?

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/8/2018 at 2:31 PM, ixiar said:

please update this post to make music mods

This still working at least on PC

On 2/19/2019 at 5:19 PM, Limthu said:

I was trying to use a music mod on android and it works fine, except, that it doesn't play the costume music. I always get the error "error loading sound file sounds/....ogg"

I tried with .ogg and .wav

Is it just not possible?

an if is isn't can anyone tell me, where the sounds are saved in (I got root access)?

For now it dosnt work on Android, maybe in some new updates

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

i tried to make a complete mod for every soundtrack in Hoenn (took me 5 hours, and yes, i made several Zip files for several mods to not go over 250MB, and guess what ? NOTHING !)

 

so yeah, either something is wrong in your little "tutorial" and no one is saying it, or and didn't understand and i need help...

 

"ERROR IMPORTING MOD !"

Edited by PsyKoPat

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, PsyKoPat said:

i tried to make a complete mod for every soundtrack in Hoenn (took me 5 hours, and yes, i made several Zip files for several mods to not go over 250MB, and guess what ? NOTHING !)

 

so yeah, either something is wrong in your little "tutorial" and no one is saying it, or and didn't understand and i need help...

 

"ERROR IMPORTING MOD !"

can you send me a screenshot of the contents of your .zip?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png?width=1248&height=676

 

 

the first pic is "n'1", then the second pic is what is inside "sounds", and the third is just showing i did 8 of them because of the limit of 250MB i saw in the first comments...

 

i probably got it all wrong and its a pain...

Edited by PsyKoPat

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PsyKoPat said:

the first pic is "n'1", then the second pic is what is inside "sounds", and the third is just showing i did 8 of them because of the limit of 250MB i saw in the first comments...

Did you zip them?

 

right click > send to > compressed (zipped) folder

(Clic droit > Envoyer vers > Dossier compressé)

Edited by Eggplant

Share this post


Link to post

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

i just did that now, and its doing the same...

 

yes i did try to import them.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PsyKoPat said:

i just did that now, and its doing the same...

 

yes i did try to import them.

EO48dXE.png

 

make sure when compressing, you are GOING INSIDE the folder, and right-clicking the CONTENTS of the mod

 

and not zipping the whole the folder

 

because you need sounds/icon/info.xml at the root of the mod, directly inside it

and not a folder insider a zip

 

if this doesn't work, please send me one of the mods

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

nope still nothing, i did that but same result...

 

unknown.png

isn't there a way i can send you the files and you can have a look ? if you don't mind...

Edited by PsyKoPat

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PsyKoPat said:

nope still nothing, i did that but same result...

can you upload one and send me it? i'll take a look

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PsyKoPat said:

how ? mail?

up to you, i usually use mediafire for large files

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

i am compressing the files, unknown.png  is it suposed to be name "Number".mp3.mp3" ??? (1 ".mp3" added itself !)

 

unknown.png

 

... so what now...? it recognises the mod, but won't open PokeMMO if its in the mod files...

Edited by PsyKoPat

Share this post


Link to post

open any file explorer window, like 'my computer' or something

 

go to file > 'change folder and search options'

72cfee4a30.png

 

then click 'view' and uncheck 'hide known file extensions'

cb71138c2d.png

 

this will allow you to see your full file name

then you can remove the second .mp3

 

this is assuming you have windows 10, might be slightly different on other computers

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

i mean yeah now everything has the right name, but it still doesn't work...

 

what could it be ? am i suposed to write something in the "info.xml" ?

Edited by PsyKoPat

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.