[Tutorial] How to make Music Mod - Johto WIP

7 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Just to let you know, for OGG files in Audacity currently, the method you posted as of right now is NOT working for looping. Will try will other filetypes but as of right now, it won't work ingame.

Loop is only in .midi files

On 23/11/2017 at 7:35 AM, Eggplant said:

However, they currently only work with MIDI files.

@Munya @Kizhaz any chance anyone knows that's the track ID for the music that plays on the title screen?

I've tried 1003-1009 but none of those are it.

I'm pretty sure it's because those IDs correspond to the actual title screen music, whereas pokemmo actually uses "Challenge the Battle Tournament" from black white.

tldr I need the ID for 'Challenge the Battle tournament' but all that dumped garbage up there makes no sense

edit: nvm I found it. It's 1159. BGM-WCS stands for World Championship probably.

Edited by Eggplant
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question, I want to do mods for kanto and hoenn of remixes of the music of those regions, but since the mod has to have at most 250Mb, I guess it will not give me the space, you could do 2 mods per region with the music distributed?

And another thing, there are some numbers missing from the music of those regions, where do they get them?

8 hours ago, PandaAlfa said:

I have a question, I want to do mods for kanto and hoenn of remixes of the music of those regions, but since the mod has to have at most 250Mb, I guess it will not give me the space, you could do 2 mods per region with the music distributed?

And another thing, there are some numbers missing from the music of those regions, where do they get them?

1 - yes, you can make multiple mods.

you can make a mod that has some music changed in kanto, some in hoenn, and some battle sprites changed.

it really doesn't matter what you put in your mod or how you distribute it.

2- i don't think all numbers are used. it's probably better to look for a specific music you're missing and then ask for the ID.

4 hours ago, Eggplant said:

1 - sí, puedes hacer múltiples modificaciones.

puedes hacer un mod que tenga algo de música cambiada en kanto, algunos en hoenn, y algunos sprites de batalla cambiados.

realmente no importa lo que pongas en tu mod o cómo lo distribuyas.

2- No creo que se usen todos los números. probablemente sea mejor buscar una música específica que te falta y luego pedir la identificación.

In this case, there is a pokemon center that does not count as a pokemon center according to the number of music, it is Knot Island, it has the name Pokemon Networks Center, if they have the track of that place, it would be great, it's the only one that lack.

5 hours ago, PandaAlfa said:

In this case, there is a pokemon center that does not count as a pokemon center according to the number of music, it is Knot Island, it has the name Pokemon Networks Center, if they have the track of that place, it would be great, it's the only one that lack.

Track 328 I believe

• 1 month later...