[MOD] HGSS and ORAS Music

39 minutes ago, Desu said:

I've figured it out and it will be fixed in the next client update.

Holy cow, tyvm!
That was super fast, much faster than I expected!
I look forward to the next update; maybe a timeframe for it would be cool if possible :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Zyga21 said:

bglcencij5.png

My current mods

the horrible mess I had with this mod 

(don't mind the talking, that's my dude)

is there any way to fix this?

As far as sound mods go, there's no way to really fix that.
That specific issue is more on the client's side of things than the mod.
The only way to temporarily fix it is to reload your current area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eggplant, What did you use to normalize your audio. Mp3gain doesn't require metadata, and it works on all platforms, but it effects sound quality. Replaygain doesn't effect sound quality, but uses metadata, and I don't know if it works with PokeMMO, I think it should though considering its just playing the track.

Edited by TonyDGray
  • 1 month later...

@Eggplant for some reason Kanto is working perfectly, but Hoenn mod isn't working at all - the music is exactly the same as the normal roms. Any suggestions?

Also just a minor suggestion for the Kanto mod - I realize that the Sevii Islands don't exist in HG/SS, but the music used in pokemmo/fire red is exactly the same as Johto towns/routes from gen 2. I believe that islands 1-3 are one track, 5 & 6 are another and 7 & 8 are a third. You could find the corresponding music files for HG/SS and replace the island tracks with those

On 12/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, awkways said:

@Eggplant for some reason Kanto is working perfectly, but Hoenn mod isn't working at all - the music is exactly the same as the normal roms. Any suggestions?

Also just a minor suggestion for the Kanto mod - I realize that the Sevii Islands don't exist in HG/SS, but the music used in pokemmo/fire red is exactly the same as Johto towns/routes from gen 2. I believe that islands 1-3 are one track, 5 & 6 are another and 7 & 8 are a third. You could find the corresponding music files for HG/SS and replace the island tracks with those

oh rip. maybe i'll take a look at the mod this weekend and see if there's anything that needs updated.

i do believe i'm already using johto music for the isles. like azalea town in isle 5 or so.

isles 1-3 just happen to normally have viridian city, which may be why you didn't notice.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, awkways said:

On 12/3/2019 at 6:06 PM, Eggplant said:

oh rip. maybe i'll take a look at the mod this weekend and see if there's anything that needs updated.

i do believe i'm already using johto music for the isles. like azalea town in isle 5 or so.

isles 1-3 just happen to normally have viridian city, which may be why you didn't notice.

same here Hoen music isnt even working. Please fix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...