Evo stones

Hi

As u maybe know if u tried to fill the unova pokedex, u dont get enought evo stones (the unova ones) to evolve all the poke who need one. It makes the stones very valuable (too much?) and it may make the price constantly grow up (people will want comps for each species), ending up with an huge alt run valorisation.

My questions, are the stones pick-up-able ? Foundable as held item ?

24 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Where did you get this information from, and how come it isn't documented yet?

Theres two kinds of people; those who dont mind sharing those information, because they dont mind sharing and / or have no interest in ripping people off and then theres those who dont want you to know, so they can sell those stones for absurd prices, altough they´re filthy rich already.

At least for the Dusk Stones I can say I found one while EV training Special Attack there killing Litwick hordes even without Pickup, so it doesn't even need pickup (Maybe it needs hordes though if you aren't using pickup)?

Edited by Matoka
1 hour ago, DrButler said:

Theres two kinds of people; those who dont mind sharing those information, because they dont mind sharing and / or have no interest in ripping people off and then theres those who dont want you to know, so they can sell those stones for absurd prices, altough they´re filthy rich already.

Couldn't you argue though that the developers providing this information with the patch notes would... well, prevent that from happening?

38 minutes ago, Kite said:

Or the devs feel its better that we find out ourselves so that we the players make guides or update them.

I actually like going to areas and finding what drops for pickup/trainer pickup, contributed to the pickup guide a few times in uncovered areas. It's much better than having every little secret revealed. 

47 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Couldn't you argue though that the developers providing this information with the patch notes would... well, prevent that from happening?

It's actually a pretty cool aspect to any free roam world map to have "hidden items" that players find themselves. Having everything laid out beforehand kind of defeats the point of it all.

42 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

any pictures or screenshot.. though I am heading there atm. Which pokemon was holding it?

Its pick up -.- ... I dont remember witch poke it was. But Meowth pickd it up after battle. I touhgt on taking a screenshot, but meh. You will have to try it like I did.

2 hours ago, Goldeneyes said:

Took just over 100 encounters to pick one up, but berry forest has dawn stones. 

Did 155 encounters with Pickup Meowth, got the following results:

• 1 Leftovers
  • 2 Miracle Seeds
  • 4 Leaf Stones
  • 7 Sun Stones
  • 11 Revival Herbs
  • 1 Rawst Berry
  • 1 Aspear Berry

I did not find a Dawnstone, maybe I was unlucky but I sat down trying to get a screenshot of it dropping and couldn't.
If it does indeed drop like you say it seems quite rare, but simply cause there's no evidence of it dropping being shown I'm just voicing a tiny bit of sceptical caution towards the Berry Forest claim.

Hopefully we get some proof of it dropping somewhere.