untradable itens bug

Rubenich

My teammate has a problem with the untradable item razor fang that he used on gligar during the nightime and evolve 1 level but his gligar not evolved to gliscor, this is a bug with the untradable itens of unova? and when its gonna be fixed?

Edited by Rubenich
25 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

he tried to do another level up?

I made an entire post about this, it is actually just a bug that untradeable items cannot trigger evolutions. I tried this with a Sneasel and Razor Claw, and even made a video for it here:

This was the razor claw I obtained off the ground in Unova, I then went and purchased one from the GTL and it allowed the evolution to work and I now have a sneasel but it is an annoying bug I hope gets fixed soon (why are the items even untradeable? they are ultra late game...)

Edited by Matoka

making these items untradeable is just a mistake.

It just make some ppl rich because having one untradeable litteraly makes u monopolyze the item. (because of the bug) and without the bug, would be pointless aswell. Not many people will be evolving many of them (more than one at least), so value should never grow much, making them tradeable shouldnt be a problem.

1 hour ago, Raederz said:

making these items untradeable is just a mistake.

It just make some ppl rich because having one untradeable litteraly makes u monopolyze the item. (because of the bug) and without the bug, would be pointless aswell. Not many people will be evolving many of them (more than one at least), so value should never grow much, making them tradeable shouldnt be a problem.

Yes this is a bug. Yes this is going to be fixed. Posting ranting about something temporary helps nothing.