FOUL PLAY BANNED

Rubenich

1 hour ago, Rigamorty said:

It isn't working correctly. Once it's fixed it will be unbanned. 

Man, you guys are twisting my balls here lol. I already made a Ferrothorn to find out Iron Barbs isn't working, and I was gonna make a Foul Play Mandibuzz and now that's not working. My whole team dynamic has to be redone. Not mad, just sad. :(

1 hour ago, Rubenich said:

whats the reason for the ban of foul play? Oo

Think it has flat base 90 BP right now, which isn't the way the move is meant to work.

2 minutes ago, Haxa said:

Man, you guys are twisting my balls here lol. I already made a Ferrothorn to find out Iron Barbs isn't working, and I was gonna make a Foul Play Mandibuzz and now that's not working. My whole team dynamic has to be redone. Not mad, just sad. :(

No gen5 ability is working currently.

10 minutes ago, Walerito said:

I'm not in a position to claim anything, since it's a free game, but my opinion is that if they start to ban things because some users do not know how to build a good team to compete, they did not have to put the new region

its just broken man

13 minutes ago, Walerito said:

I'm not in a position to claim anything, since it's a free game, but my opinion is that if they start to ban things because some users do not know how to build a good team to compete, they did not have to put the new region

Man, but thats the reason of all bans since ever in pokemmo. They ban things that are alowed even in the world championchip. They ban the fucking dugtrio... HAHAHA 

Edited by jcsouza
  • Rache locked this topic