1. 1. What appeared?

• HootHoot
    • Pidgey
    • Ratata
  2. 2. Did I catch it?

• Yes
    • No

How the story works: 

U guys choose how the future story will be like, I will write it out. (I am not a expert writer so my English wouldn't be so good, but I think this will give story writing in this forum a good chance to shine) Go share this with your friends to enjoy the story together. 

3/4/2017(my real birthday date other than the year) 

Spoiler

TODAY IS MY 10th BIRTHDAY! 

I got my first pokemon today! Guess who is it.. 

I got a Bulbasaur! (by common vote)

Next, the professor.. what is his name? Professor Oat? Forget it..

I had to run some errands apparently and some pokemon got in the way. Thus, I wipe them all out..

After that, Professor gave me and my rival, Red (I mean who names their son Red? ) , got our 5 pokeballs and a box named Pokedex.

As I went back to Pokemon Centre in Veridian City, I came across a HootHoot I was about to take it down when my pokeball rolled out and

The ball rolled.. And rolled.. And rolled.. 

caught it. And I caught my first pokemon(other than bulbasaur) 

Spoiler

Edited by IDKPRO
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Story] You choose and I write
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh, that looks awesome! I am not such a skillful writer, so I don’t even know how to use all those writing tips I have read billions of times. Just don’t know. I would rather write what I need to write just without thinking about all the techniques or, maybe, I would order a text on a writing resource. You can’t know which resource would be better before using it but look here on domywriting. The resource makes all the choosing process easier.

• 3 years later...
On 11/21/2017 at 4:43 PM, IDKPRO said:

How the story works: 

U guys choose how the future story will be like, I will write it out. (I am not a expert writer so my English wouldn't be so good, but I think this will give story writing in this forum a good chance to shine) Go share this with your friends to enjoy the story together. 

3/4/2017(my real birthday date other than the year) 

Reveal hidden contents

TODAY IS MY 10th BIRTHDAY! 

I got my first pokemon today! Guess who is it.. 

I got a Bulbasaur! (by common vote)

Next, the professor.. what is his name? Professor Oat? Forget it..

I had to run some errands apparently and some pokemon got in the way. Thus, I wipe them all out..

After that, Professor gave me and my rival, Red (I mean who names their son Red? ) , got our 5 pokeballs and a box named Pokedex.

As I went back to Pokemon Centre in Veridian City, I came across a HootHoot I was about to take it down when my pokeball rolled out and

The ball rolled.. And rolled.. And rolled.. 

caught it. And I caught my first pokemon(other than bulbasaur) 

Reveal hidden contents

Not everyone has good language skills. Let's work hard to do what we want and success will satisfy us in the end.

World's Hardest Game

Edited by VictoriaCentci
  • 1 month later...

Do you often struggle with using the correct verb tense when writing? Converting passive voice to active voice can necessitate changing the verb tense in some cases. This can be especially challenging if the original sentence employs complex tenses or verb forms. However, utilizing a passive to active voice converter tool, which can be accessed by clicking this link, can simplify the task considerably! 

Edited by BennetLillyan

Checking grammar in a text is an important and difficult part of creating a text, but statistics show that many people make a few mistakes due to fatigue even when checking. In order not to spend a lot of time checking a large text, you can use this free online service that will do your work in a matter of seconds, by using a whom. Make your life easier by using this service, you will save your time and nerves.

Edited by JasmineMcComas