tradeable BP

IDKPRO

Question

Like money BP should be tradable such that events can also give BP and we can use it as a second money. I am not sure if this suggestion have been made before, but I hope this will be implemented 

Pros: new event prizes 

New mode of money value 

Bp becomes more important 

Cons: Yen(economy) worth drop (It is already dropping with the reduction of npc output, how worse can it be?) 

Bp over use (not gonna be a problem much unless BP can buy more thing) 

2 answers to this question

I think the main con really is:

-people will buy BP for cash instead of getting BP (limits gameplay to just mindless grinding money)

and on the other end, people will mindlessly farm BP to sell for cash. (Ideally, devs want players to complete a multitude of tasks, rather than specialize in farming one thing)

BP being untradeable is their main incentive to get a wide array of people to use things like battle frontier

2 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I think the main con really is:

-people will buy BP for cash instead of getting BP (limits gameplay to just mindless grinding money)

and on the other end, people will mindlessly farm BP to sell for cash. (Ideally, devs want players to complete a multitude of tasks, rather than specialize in farming one thing)

BP being untradeable is their main incentive to get a wide array of people to use things like battle frontier

They can make it such that by putting in BP nobody can put in more money and vice versa. 

This though can be argued that they will just finish the trade and trade money later. But would u do a cash-in to a unknown player who just sell money that may also be a scammer? 

Then this will also be argued that they will do the trade among friends they know.

Which also can be tweaked such that in the first place that some(5%) BP is loss in the trade? Which will decrease the people trading money for BP(vice versa). So it will be like a fee that they will lose 5% of their BP if they wanna trade BP for money(vice versa). If 5% is too little dev can always increase the % of BP fee. 

Edited by IDKPRO