B/W Follow sprites

Maku

Hello, 

I make this thread just to share the sprites I have found. Im not sure if the devs can use them, but I tested them on a fan game and works good (The b/w pokemons follows normally)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f4zo843o4bkmgwe/Follow sprites.rar

Hope this will be useful, I know everyone wants bw pokemons following. 

(Just for those who dont believe in what Ive upload, check this fan game)

https://pokemontitan.wordpress.com/

It has all the sprites of all pokemon gens implemented. 

Edited by Maku

The devs can't use them.

They cannot distribute copyrighted content--ie pokemon-related stuff-- through the client 'download' button. No pokemon in there.

That means in terms of assets, they are limited by what the ROMs contain. (since the rom isn't in the client download, they aren't distributing any pokemon stuff.)

However if a player made a mod with these assets, that'd be different.

2 hours ago, Eggplant said:

The devs can't use them.

They cannot distribute copyrighted content--ie pokemon-related stuff-- through the client 'download' button. No pokemon in there.

That means in terms of assets, they are limited by what the ROMs contain. (since the rom isn't in the client download, they aren't distributing any pokemon stuff.)

However if a player made a mod with these assets, that'd be different.

Didnt know that, but at least a modder could do something with this.

5 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

You shouldn't be uploading and sharing it here at all, so no.

Did you even make these sprites, or do you know who made them? And how does testing them on a fan game mean they'll do anything here?

Im just trying to help, dont be so rude babe. Take the answer of the guy below urs as an example. Good luck.

11 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I mean, it's a sketchy mediafire link posted by someone who only recently joined, so I'm not gonna trust that shit.

Feel free

but dont be that agressive, ppl who make mods/themes/tools just give a link the same way

11 hours ago, Maku said:

Im just trying to help, dont be so rude babe. Take the answer of the guy below urs as an example. Good luck.

I understand you're trying to help, but people will not trust a random person with a random link over a forum. So no, unless you post some virus scans to the actual file, doubt many other than the naive will open. 

11 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Feel free

but dont be that agressive, ppl who make mods/themes/tools just give a link the same way

They also use their name to show their work, and show screenshots in the forum, with no requirement to go anywhere else, well, maybe devianart, but we all know devianart.