Are moves' sounds implemented?

Hola, me gustaría  saber si pueden implementar los efectos de sonidos, en las batallas con los pokemons cuando lanzan algún ataque es algo que hace mucha falta, no les parece? seria muy bueno si implementaran los efectos de sonido en futuras actualizaciones, Aclarando hablo de los sonidos cuando lanzas ataques con los pokemon

Hello, I would like to know if you can implement the effects of sounds, in the battles with the pokemons when they launch an attack is something that is much needed, do not you think? it would be very good if they implemented the sound effects in future updates, Clarifying I speak of the sounds when you launch attacks with the pokemon

• Perry changed the title to Are moves' sounds implemented?
6 minutes ago, Petalia said:

They are not implemented due to copyright laws, just as the music for the game sounds distorted because it is protected by copyright.

(99% sure)

No, they are within the scope of the law able to have the game run the sounds. The only reason the in-game music is slightly different than normal is cause they think it sounds better (You can turn it back to default in-game music afterall, which disproves what you mentioned)

Move sound hasn't been implemented yet. I would imagine this is a late-late in development thing that is considered unneccesary currently by comparison to you know, getting the moves to work at all ;p

Just now, Desu said:

No we fucking don't. It's just hard to get working accurately and time has been focused elsewhere.

Probably should have phrased that more as "I guess it is because" rather than " it is because" , oops.

I guess I was wrong on that point anyway, alas, thanks for correcting me.