Really not liking level caps

Weedle

2 hours ago, guevaration said:

(Im not going to quit pokemmo, im currently in Unova ev training my pignite but he is stuck in lvl 30 in the 4th gym leader :( , hopefully i can beat here by tomorrow. Only giving my opinion)

If i may... you can use a grass type poke, or grass type moves, to help you beat that gym. Palpitoad is weak to grass moves(4x) and it's immune to electric moves

10 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

If i may... you can use a grass type poke, or grass type moves, to help you beat that gym. Palpitoad is weak to grass moves(4x) and it's immune to electric moves

your thinking of the fifth gym, the 4th gym in unova is the electric gym

Edited by superpichu999

Finished the unova E4 last friday and...

Isn't that difficult, the level cap is 56 but i guarantee that if you reach it it will be more than enough to beat them all, the only thing i strongly recommend is buying healing items, ultra balls (for Zekrom) and not to make Unova your starting region because of the lack of a vs seeker to train there, other than that i didn't have much trouble, even the infamous Hydreigon that Ghetsis pushes around went down very quickly, once he took a boosted brick break to the face.

The cap wont give you troubles, i assure you. just plan your team.

My friends and I just discovered this level cap earlier today. At first we thought it was a bug but found out otherwise. To be honest, it really discourages us from playing here if they are going to put these idiotic restrictions because some try-hards cried for a challenge or whatever... Seriously this is pokemon, it's not some try hard "e-sport". This is a casual game with a light hearted environment. I'm sure some of you guys will gripe to us that we are "noobs" or that we need to "git gud" but this is freaking pokemon. I just find it disappointing.

I'll check back on here after a few months or so to see if they fixed this mess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.