xStarr

Unova Storyline Guide

Posted (edited)

Forgot about this one. Will start updating this again.

Edited by xStarr
AFTER VACATION

Im a new player but recently I finally finished unova, this guide would've helped me so much. ._. 

I wish I would've seen this before xD

But nice work anyways. c:

Please help me, i play pokemon black in pokemmo, but i can not go to black city until now. I already get 8 gym badges,already fight elite four and N, already find the seven sage, already catch volcanora,already kill cyntia champion in sinonn.. but i still can not enter black city and can not catch the legendary pokemon in unova.please fast respon because i really want play this game.thank you sir.

26 minutes ago, johan91 said:

Please help me, i play pokemon black in pokemmo, but i can not go to black city until now. I already get 8 gym badges,already fight elite four and N, already find the seven sage, already catch volcanora,already kill cyntia champion in sinonn.. but i still can not enter black city and can not catch the legendary pokemon in unova.please fast respon because i really want play this game.thank you sir.

Roses are red

Water is wet

This function has not been implemented yet

What's the meaning roses are red and water is wet sir? I don't understand..so what i do now sir? Please help me sir. What must i do to get the black city?

I get so many this word " This function has not been implemented yet "  and i don't understand this word too sir..thank you sir

Please really help me, what must i do to get black city? Because now i'm stuck in undella town and don't know what must to do because can not go to black city and catch legendary.

20 minutes ago, johan91 said:

Please really help me, what must i do to get black city? Because now i'm stuck in undella town and don't know what must to do because can not go to black city and catch legendary.

Black City / White Forest have not been implemented yet and therefore are not available

So, now what can i do is wait until the black city available? Can you inform me how long i wait to make available?thank u sir