New to PokeMMO

JustAFoxBoi

Hey guys, I'm sorta new to PokeMMO and could use some help and advice. I've just got a few questions, and if people can answer them it would be much appreciated! 

1. Is PokeMMO safe? I'm afraid if I try downloading it I might get a virus.
  2. Are their more regions than just Kanto? I heard Hoenn was added and maybe even Unova. 
  3. Is their a decent Youtube video that I can watch to see how to download everything?
  4. Can your Pokemon really follow you around like in SoulSilver? 
  5. Is the community friendly and trustworthy? I wanna be able to trade Pokemon and get stuff like Gengar or Alakazam. 

Thanks for reading, and helping me out guys! 

1.PokeMMO is completely safe.

2.The current regions re Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova.

3.Refer to this short guide to download PokeMMO: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/windows/

4.Yes they can follow you if you have a soulsilver/heartgold rom in your rom folder, but Gen 5 pokemon do not have follower sprites.

5.It depends on who you befriend. There will be nice people and people that will try to scam you (which is now against the rules), but you can contact a staff member and they can help you trade evolve.

Just now, Zehkar said:

1.PokeMMO is completely safe.

2.The current regions re Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova.

3.Refer to this short guide to download PokeMMO: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/windows/

4.Yes they can follow you if you have a soulsilver/heartgold rom in your rom folder, but Gen 5 pokemon do not have follower sprites.

5.It depends on who you befriend. There will be nice people and people that will try to scam you (which is now against the rules), but you can contact a staff member and they can help you trade evolve.

Thank you!

• Zehkar locked this topic