For Real Pvp

Crazyhell

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Nah tbh the priority for the TT is bw tutors

HA are coming with dungeons, so I'm not expecting to get that in the next few months

You want play some Poké with no ability like reuniculus ? Scizor without technician ? Or machamp who miss Dynamic punch ? 

HA Can come in few months but fix ability and the tutor soon is important 

3 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

You want play some Poké with no ability like reuniculus ? Scizor without technician ? Or machamp who miss Dynamic punch ? 

HA Can come in few months but fix ability and the tutor soon is important 

Yeah tbh I didn't know gen5 abilities are not working, thought you were talking about HAs, so yeah that would be cool to get that before TT

27 minutes ago, pachima said:

Pretty sure technician is working. A scizor yesterday ohkoed my venusaur with +4 bullet punch (lefty scizor)

+4 252+ Atk Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 44 HP / 0 Def Venusaur: 132-156 (81.9 - 96.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I was full hp btw.
+4 252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 44 HP / 0 Def Venusaur: 196-232 (121.7 - 144%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If Technician is working its not listed as such, I will check later.  As for the suggestion, abilities, moves, and abilities are not forgotten, they will all be fixed in time.  Probably not before TT if it is next week, but they will be.  A suggestion saying to fix them is not required because it will happen with or without this, as such, I will be locking this.