Your Team for Unova

I think the title explain everything, what team did you use, plan to use or using right now to beat all gym and Elite 4 in Unova ? Maybe we will give ideas to new players.

Mine is : Serperior - Conkeldurr - Kroododile - Sigilyph - Chandelure - Cryogonal

Your turn :)

Edited by Stailenn
Title

If I didn't have stuff from other regions it would have been Emboar, Sigilyph, Jellicent, Krookodile, Ferrothorn, it was a team that worked quite well for me in the past.  Didn't bother with a 6th because there wasn't enough exp to support a 6th in the storyline and it gets replaced in the final 2 battles anyways.

I'm using Samurott, Stoutland, Gigilith, x, x, x

Going to use Galvantula when I run out of pokeballs and pick the best one (also farming joltik so I can breed a 5x31 Joltik for comp), Will throw in Darmanitan in eventually (Already have the darumaka I want to use) and of course Excadrill. 

gengar and salamance is a must to have in your party for instant Ko attacks make sure you add fly to sally and gigadrain to gengar also one last Pokemon for elite four is a tanky Pokemon and if you don't have any leveled and skill you to beat e4 and 2 battles afterwards then use lots of hyperpotions revives max revives and status eliminates and last thing don't put your best Pokemon on the number 6 slot or you will be switching out on the champion guy called N and his father because you fight them both and the legendary Pokemon takes the number 6 slot.

Otter / electric horse / Verdant pokemon / Kokoromori/ dessert Kroc 

For now.. Try figuring out who is who

Only got 5 badges 

Edited by IDKPRO
Dewortt /Zebstrika/Leafeon /Swoobat / Krokorok

It had changed a lot to be honest, depending on what I'm facing... For the 8th gym for example I went full anti-dragon with Lapras/Glalie/Beartic/Vaporeon/Primeape/Metagross

And now for the E4 I'm going like...

Metagross/Primeape/Lapras/Raichu/TBA/TBA

But my best buddy on Unova has to be by far Primeape... Da real MVP.