[MOD] Talking Pokes - Gen I-II-III-IV-V

Li1xkMu.png

-TALKING POKES-

Compiled for PokeMMO by xAiEnmax

Compilado para PokeMMO por xAiEnmax

This is a sound mod that will change the cries of pokemons from gen 1 to 5. I got the sonds from Jaizor11, I've already tested it and after a few tweeks, fixes and edits, I decided to share. So hope you enjoy it and find it fun. <3. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Este es un mod de sonido que cambiará los cries de los pokemones desde la generación 1 a la 5ta. Obtuve los sonidos de Jaizor11' . Ya lo probé . luego de modificarlos un poco y hacer unas ediciones y arreglos mínimos decidí compartirlo. Espero los disfruten y lo encuentren divertido.

ALL IN ONE / TODO EN UNO - WAV // 14-Mar-2018

ºTalkin Pokes All in One - 42 mb

#Changelog -  Thanks  @Platybus for asking.

Spoiler

12-Mar-2018

Changed the bitrate (with Wavepad) of every cry from 1400'ish to something more light while trying to keep the quality - 256 Thanks to @Nasira 

-Wavepad export config (in case you are wondering) : WAV - PCM no compression (uncompressed) 8000hz , 16bits, stereo. 

Also - There is a problem with pansear cry . Will keep investigating for future fix ^^: - Thanks @B43VERGR8FUL

14-Mar-2018

Normalized cries to -3dB (70% max) - equilibrating the max volume. 

Amplified x4 (400%) -Now you can hear the cries with the sound settings in game: Music Volume 20 / 15 / 10 (I personally use 10) ; Sound Fx Volume 20 / 15 / 10 (I use 15 and 10, this is the config that handles the cries volume).  

Changed the bitrate (with Wavepad) of every cry from 1400'ish to something more light while trying to keep the quality - 512.  

-Wavepad export config (in case you are wondering) : WAV - PCM no compression (uncompressed) 16000hz , 16bits, stereo. 

-Deleted single packs, all is included in 1 file = 1 link.

-The 513's cry (Pansear) is included but I couldnt find a fix yet, maybe the number is wrong (?. Anyway, if someone finds a solution or has a suggestion I'll happy to try it asap.

* IMPORTANT* I'll leave the files and values at this, I won't be editing them anymore. But feel free to do it and share, because every each of us has a different taste.

The last thing I'll do is try to fix the Pansear cry, read spoiler for that. ^^  

Enjoy

- Ai ♥

Edited by AiEnma
UPDATED 14-Mar-2018
2 hours ago, wonderland said:

Hello~~ How do I install these? :)

Download the files , move them to Pokemmo/data/mods, then when you open the client just click in mod mannagement (right and down the login box). And check / click the mod files in the window. The game will restart and you are ready :).

• 2 weeks later...

Fatal render occurs when playing the following cries:

-chimecho #358

-vanilluxe  #584

I tested with friend, happens to them too.

not really sure how to fix the sound files, but something was done to them differently. Not sure if there are more broken pokemon either.

BUG CON:

-Nosepass # 299

-Magneton # 82

-Trapinch # 328

- Chimecho # 358

-Limpiada # 608

Cada ves que me encuentro con esos pokemon mar salvaje o contra npc, al escuchar su voz del pokemon se sale el mensaje "Error fatal Render", y es por este mod. corrigan ese error please. 

BUEN MOD, ME ENCANTA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to tell you why you are getting those errors.

See it's the WAV bitrate, I did some digging and the files that do not work are always above 2000. Converted every file (just to be safe) once over (all to WAV once again at 1500), and every cry works now.

11 hours ago, Nasira said:

Just wanted to tell you why you are getting those errors.

See it's the WAV bitrate, I did some digging and the files that do not work are always above 2000. Converted every file (just to be safe) once over (all to WAV once again at 1500), and every cry works now.

Hey, Could you tell me how you did it? please, I would love to have this mod

On 1/12/2017 at 1:29 AM, B43VERGR8FUL said:

Love this mod also crashed tho on

-Chimecho

-vanilluxe

Also Noticed Pansear #513 was not updated.

Yes, the file is included but I'm not sure yet why it does not work, or why the games do not read it. 

@AiEnma
Could you please use 3-letter abbreviations for the month?  We aren't in December 2018 yet ;)

Standard international date format is: DD-MMM-YYYY
Thanks so much for updating it!  Have you fixed the normalization of audio so that all pokes are similar volume levels instead of some being too loud (#19 Rat) or too low?

I could do it myself but it is better if the mod author (you) take care of it so that it can be publicly distributed.
When I previously used the mod, I went into Audiacity and did 'Audio Normalization' to -16 dB and that seemed to do the trick.  It basically 'prevents' any audio from going above that sound level.
Of course in-game you need to max out sound at 100% volume to even hear the Pokemon cries.
Therefore, an alternative to -16 dB normalization could be if you could increase volumes somehow by at least +10 dB or +15 dB (without distortion) and test/post it then that would be awesome.

Edited by Daedalus007
11 hours ago, Daedalus007 said:

@AiEnma
Could you please use 3-letter abbreviations for the month?  We aren't in December 2018 yet ;)

Standard international date format is: DD-MMM-YYYY
Thanks so much for updating it!  Have you fixed the normalization of audio so that all pokes are similar volume levels instead of some being too loud (#19 Rat) or too low?

I could do it myself but it is better if the mod author (you) take care of it so that it can be publicly distributed.
When I previously used the mod, I went into Audiacity and did 'Audio Normalization' to -16 dB and that seemed to do the trick.  It basically 'prevents' any audio from going above that sound level.
Of course in-game you need to max out sound at 100% volume to even hear the Pokemon cries.
Therefore, an alternative to -16 dB normalization could be if you could increase volumes somehow by at least +10 dB or +15 dB (without distortion) and test/post it then that would be awesome.

Alright haha ;) fixed the month abbreviation and for the audio normalization, I'll take a look since how it is it really suits my needs but I could edit it once more with  a version with the changes you asked. Thanks @Daedalus007

Edited by AiEnma