Add The Remaining Gen 4 Pokes

Dinkle

Question

I'm not even gonna ask why bidoof is in the dex and my baby rampardos isn't </3 but i think it would make alot more sense to add all gen 4 pokes into a unova update instead of introducing some in different regions ;o Not only does it make your faithful playerbase happy, it saves you from having to do them at a later time >:V TyTy

15 answers to this question

Actually it wouldn't really make sense. If all gen 4 pokemon were to be added it would ruin Sinnoh for the most part. We would have the Johto situation all over again. While Sinnoh has more to offer than Johto it would still ruin some of its hype because you could already get all the pokemon before hand. So it would just be you running through the region with every pokemon that was already in the game. This is what I understood from Kyu/Darkshades forum posts months ago explaining it. 

I think having an entirely new region with some new pokemon is way more exciting than just getting a new region.

9 minutes ago, Dinkle said:

I do get your point but I think Gen 5 PVP is gonna be a little strange without all the gen 4 pokes at our disposal.

Weve always had a different meta. We didn't have every gen 3 pokemon for the longest time. We got gen 4+ physical/special split before getting an actual gen 4+ region. The Tier Council will do a good job and create fun tiers for players to enjoy.