Dev & Staff Appreciation Thread

In the last two days i have seen a lot of you players just throwing all kinds of BS at the developers about the new update. Now i've been around on this game since almost the begining(started Aug 2012, join forums oct 2012) and even after most of the updates i still never seen this amount of people giving them shit about an update(it was still there but people were more understanding back then). So i would like to take this opportunity to give the community memebers that have enjoyed this game over the years the spot to give thanks to the devs and all the hard work they have done over the last 5-6 years. @Kyu @Desu  @Shu @Squirtle @Noad @Kizhaz @Darkshade @XelaKebert and anyone else i forgot(those were the one i could remember), Thanks for all your hard work over the years, i've enjoyed watching all this content unfold and become one of the best games i have ever played, i look forward to the future of this game, and i dont know about anyone else but im not going anywhere, its gonna take the closing of the server to get me off this game. Cheers.

ulO1YZb.jpg.6aab70876c821ff6a4b2f065de34

20 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

I am not a member of the development team. I've just been a GM for the past few years.

still, even the mods help make this place great dont lie. lol but seriously tho you guys deserve some thanks as well, you take time out of your days to help the devs and players, just wasnt sure what everyones names were so i just got the ones i could think of at the moment.

And now that i think of it @XelaKebert, you've "Developed" some Gui's for the community as well so it counts lol.

Edited by whodafispaul
  • whodafispaul changed the title to Dev & Staff Appreciation Thread
23 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

You were being yourself, I appreciate that.

20 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

I appriciate you appriciating the effort we put into this game, but Im sure I speak for every staff member when I say were happy to do it

I'd appreciate it if you two would get a room.

1 hour ago, whodafispaul said:

In the last two days i have seen a lot of you players just throwing all kinds of BS at the developers about the new update. Now i've been around on this game since almost the begining(started Aug 2012, join forums oct 2012) and even after most of the updates i still never seen this amount of people giving them shit about an update(it was still there but people were more understanding back then). So i would like to take this opportunity to give the community memebers that have enjoyed this game over the years the spot to give thanks to the devs and all the hard work they have done over the last 5-6 years. @Kyu @Desu  @Shu @Squirtle @Noad @Kizhaz @Darkshade @XelaKebert and anyone else i forgot(those were the one i could remember), Thanks for all your hard work over the years, i've enjoyed watching all this content unfold and become one of the best games i have ever played, i look forward to the future of this game, and i dont know about anyone else but im not going anywhere, its gonna take the closing of the server to get me off this game. Cheers.

ulO1YZb.jpg.6aab70876c821ff6a4b2f065de34

I also thank the staff for their determination to give us a good experience on PokeMMO. When things are old, the staff want to modernise it. PokeMMO also has a lot going on from a news prospective and I am glad that I have the pleasure to deliver the headlines over to the community. This game has a lot of potential to grow and I hope it keeps on growing.

I know that I was not on PokeMMO when Character Customisation was first introduced, but I am going to thank @Darkshade for his work in making our sprites have depth and I am glad that he reworks our sprites every now and then to make them better. From chubby and fat to long and fit, I am glad that Darkshade has taken time out of his day to do this. I am also going to thank him for taking the time to make our sprite placeholder models (the sprite on our trainer card, in battle, or in the log in screen) to replace our old Pokemon FireRed sprite placeholders.

I cannot say it enough, but the developers think like Steve Jobs. They give us something that we did not know that we wanted. Some people did not see Unova coming and the developers delivered on that. Steve Jobs knew the potential of his iPhone, so he marked them to death and now a lot of us have smartphones (your probably using one right now to read this comment). The developers seem to raise the bar just a bit higher every time they work on something.

A message from me to the PokeMMO Developers: Keep up the good work! Roy Rogers News can cover the latest announcements you make or even update coverage that you implemented.

The update is gorgeus I'm loving it... The only complains I've got are against Game Freak & Nintendo for making Bianca and friends so annoying hahaha... But that's not PokeMMO Devs fault by any means.

The update looks awesome and it's great to see new content on the game and it's something to be thankful.

Been playing since 2015 if I'm not mistaken :B

Thanks to all member of staff and players who worked on this update. Even if you have only reported a bug on PTS, thank you.

It is all together that we will make this game better.

Edited by Stailenn
Added a sentence.