They ruined everything, an update that seemed good.

Just now, gocuea said:

Oh, then all the members that we like to fight with NPCS, do we have to leave the game? Wow, I would be surprised if it happened, because the only ones that would adapt would be the new ones, and because they would be conformists because they did not see a better method. Thanks for showing great idiocy in that comment.

Yeah ! Byee~

1 minute ago, wonderland said:

Yeah ! Byee~

3 minutes ago, wonderland said:

Yeah ! Byee~

Oh, wow! Typical thought of a rat child, how old are you? Go, believe you older simply by being a conformist is something very idiotic hahaha. In fact, have something in mind, when people do not find anything beyond Unova and earn money, what will they do? You are not maintaining your own point of view, you are simply trying to defend the indefensible, for which you lack your own judgment, a pity.

11 minutes ago, Kite said:

I know there is 3 Regions, but if the pay outs of the trainers rebattling (including gyms/e4) is too low (which I believe some of the good NPCs in kanto went from 6k payout apparently to 2k which a team member informed me of) then there is something wrong. Not saying this is 100% the case though.

It's correct, I'm doing a money run right now just to see what all the fuss is about (seeing as I made the NPC guide on the forums here) Trainer's that previously were giving 5-6k+ are giving 2k-2.5k
HOWEVER
Their pokemon's levels have significantly decreased as well. Use to be 50-60 lvls now are in the mid 30s. So I'm hoping after I rebattle these that when I go to rebatttle them after the 6 hour cooldown it will have raised in difficulty therefore raising the payout. I dunno tho, this could be permanent but I'm hoping it isnt seeing as rematching trainers with mere level 30s makes zero sense for post game players. 

If anyone is able to rematch an NPC for a 2nd time since the update, let me know please what the levels are and the payouts. I cant rematch them for another 5.5 hours or I would do it myself obviously.  

2 minutes ago, wonderland said:

Okay kiddo , keep on crying ;) But the fact still remains, you don't even donate and you keep on crying :((

And we continue with the inconsistencies on your part, a pity to discuss with children like that, but nothing can be done, because people like you never change, I hope at least after 15 change your way of thinking and be more open.

2 minutes ago, Staggiie said:

It's correct, I'm doing a money run right now just to see what all the fuss is about (seeing as I made the NPC guide on the forums here) Trainer's that previously were giving 5-6k+ are giving 2k-2.5k
HOWEVER
Their pokemon's levels have significantly decreased as well. Use to be 50-60 lvls now are in the mid 30s. So I'm hoping after I rebattle these that when I go to rebatttle them after the 6 hour cooldown it will have raised in difficulty therefore raising the payout. I dunno tho, this could be permanent but I'm hoping it isnt seeing as rematching trainers with mere level 30s makes zero sense for post game players. 

If anyone is able to rematch an NPC for a 2nd time since the update, let me know please what the levels are and the payouts. I cant rematch them for another 5.5 hours or I would do it myself obviously.  

Hi, Staggie! The truth is a pleasure to meet a person as dedicated as you, although I knew your NPC translation guide in Spanish, I admire your wonderful work. Unfortunately NPCs do not increase the payment by doing a revamcha, I waited 6 hours (Wasted) To find exactly the same payment, and same level of Pokemon. Greetings again.

4 minutes ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Why are you guys even fighting about this do you want this thread to be locked? I think the OP brought up a discussable issue and you guys are just going to get it locked

Exactly, the topic has no reason to be closed as such, but honestly see a lack of respect for the opinions of others is not something passable, and that's why I generalized it as a "Rat Kid" because wanting to IMPOSE your opinions is not something respectable.

2 minutes ago, Staggiie said:

HOWEVER

ive been testing this all day, and you may have to rebattle them more than 4 times at the same lvl before they go up, so far ive only gotten 3 in. also dont forget one persons trash is anothers gold sometimes.....

17 minutes ago, gocuea said:

Hi, Staggie! The truth is a pleasure to meet a person as dedicated as you, although I knew your NPC translation guide in Spanish, I admire your wonderful work. Unfortunately NPCs do not increase the payment by doing a revamcha, I waited 6 hours (Wasted) To find exactly the same payment, and same level of Pokemon. Greetings again.

Ah darn. Well, I'm fortunate because I have many alts I can farm on if I need to. But let's stay positive here. Unova will likely bring other money making methods, as many others have said. And a decent amount we're losing from rematching trainers can probably be gained thru rematching Kanto gyms now (I dunno, I havent tried it yet...I'm assuming though.) But it might just be time for NPC rematching to not be worth the time spent anymore. RIP. All good things must come to an end eventually, they say. But if money making becomes harder, the price of things in the economy might decrease so that's a plus I guess. 

Thanks for the info!
Nice to meet you too btw o/

15 minutes ago, whodafispaul said:

ive been testing this all day, and you may have to rebattle them more than 4 times at the same lvl before they go up, so far ive only gotten 3 in. also dont forget one persons trash is anothers gold sometimes.....

Thanks so much for this info <3 I hope that theory is true. I noticed in the change logs something about Tier 1, 2, and 3 trainers, so yeah hopefully. I'd like to get some specifics on all this honestly. 

And yeah, I agree that one person's trash is another man's treasure. It's treasure for people still in the story line or newer players. But for people who will have all regions completed or people who have been playing for years...it's hard for any of these rematch nerfs to really be productive for us compared to the time spent. I'm not complaining at all, just stating the obvious and I can definitely make money and level up comps in other ways. No big deal. I'm simply saying, NPC farming might be obsolete now. Just not worth the time for what you get out of it now (for post game players) if this nerf is permanent.  

3 hours ago, gocuea said:

Oh, then all the members that we like to fight with NPCS, do we have to leave the game? Wow, I would be surprised if it happened, because the only ones that would adapt would be the new ones, and because they would be conformists because they did not see a better method. Thanks for showing great idiocy in that comment.

First of all stop being a baby . There is a reason its called an MMO . If you dont like grinds , feel free to leave . One less person from the community. The MMO can live with that .

While it is possible to overcome this change, I still get why he's pissed.

Getting your routine changed like that is pretty annoying

+1 on the decrease on prices too, obviously, if people want their stuff sold, they'll adapt.

Of course you'll have the illusion of being poorer but really, when people'll have adapted to the changes, it'll be the same basically

8 hours ago, Cressman said:
10 hours ago, gocuea said:

They always do the same thing, first they take the parents in parenting, and now this?

AMEN BROTHER!

How is that even an issue? Before people had to grind to no end to get one good to near perfect Ditto and then pretty much never had to catch a breeder (except for eggmoves) again. Then they could just pump out comps for close to 0 cost. This leads to a small minority with the best Dittos making huge profits for free while everyone else can't make any money with comps. This might be fun for the few veterans who could afford godly dittos, but for everyone else it's just unfair.

On the issue of making money + experience from npcs:

Monetary/EXP scaling of common trainer rematches in Kanto/Hoenn have been rescaled

• Tier 1 trainers now scale from levels 9~40
  • Tier 2 trainers now scale from levels 9~48
  • Tier 3 trainers now scale from levels 9~56

As I read it either there are tier 3 trainers from the start which should give similar exp and presumably similar cash as the previous NPCs

or (which I find more likely) all trainers got set to tier 1 and will scale back up to tier 3 with repeated rematches where they should give the same (or close to) as before.

I can only agree with the original poster. NPC payout decrease is a really wrong and unwise decission, it will only make economy progressively inefficient as NPC runners are the actual buyers in the GTL and have kept the economy going until now. There's no point in farming otherwise if no-one has money to buy those things. All the kiddos happy about this update will leave the game in 2-4 weeks after they complete the Unova story, leaving the longtime players grinding twice as much the time for the same amount of money as before. That will lead many players to quit the game. I predict the total number of active PokeMMO players to constantly diminish after Christmas and along 2018. I bet that by this time next year there will be less active players than before this update if these wrong changes are not undone.

Also, you all that claim GTL is an alternative to Running, you are not only forgetting the fact stated before (that GTL needs buyers as much as farmers selling things), you aren't either considering the GTL nerf, which means that listings now expire 10 days after creation, which will discourage many to list their items and will punish many for listing things on the GTL. As I said, economy will freeze and freeze and become more and more inactive in the next few months.

Edited by Rittz