They ruined everything, an update that seemed good.

Okay, after trying the game for a while I have come to the conclusion that you have not been able to ruin the game anymore, after they REMOVE A LOT OF MONEY FROM THE NPC, REDUCE THE LEVEL EVEN, more people can not be disappointed with these changes. I am one of those who kept awake getting money with the NPC, and now you come to destroy that work in this update.

They always do the same thing, first they take the parents in parenting, and now this?
I've been playing this for 3 years, and although the 3 years ago version was unstable, it has a great improvement over the updates, because I do not know what you are looking for, but the only thing that attracts users lately is the new ones regions, because thanks to you millions of people left, I do not know if you seek to improve the game or to deteriorate it, but you are managing to damage it to the maximum, it is INCREDIBLE to see that I have wasted so much time in this, so that in the end the only thing they do is to damage the game, throwing it away ALL those days I wasted playing this game.

-Gohanea

I personally really like the update, I'll admit there are things that I need to get used to, but overall I thought it greatly improved the game from its 2017 state. Also, if you are unhappy with a certain aspect of the game, create a suggestion to improve that aspect instead of complaining about it on the forums

Chill bra, you got new game content, you get to play the game in 3D, they added new-gen items, movesets, species, abilities, TMs, tutors, evolutions, etc.
Of course there may be some cons, and that's why suggestion threads exist, if your suggestion is fair enough, they would consider it as this is not the final version of the game and improvements always occur.

At least give them some credits for their hard work.

Just because it may be harder to make cash using your methods used in the previous regions shouldn't mean everything is ruined. I'm sure there's bound to be a bunch of new ways to make money in Unova that people haven't discovered just yet. I've not even had chance to check up on everything, but I did read that elite four had a payout increase so they're probably just trying to align methods to make yen so they're all similar profit per hour wise.

Oh and of course, it's the start of a new region, they're bound to be tweaking numbers throughout the weeks just like they do after most big updates.

7 minutes ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

I personally really like the update, I'll admit there are things that I need to get used to, but overall I thought it greatly improved the game from its 2017 state. Also, if you are unhappy with a certain aspect of the game, create a suggestion to improve that aspect instead of complaining about it on the forums

And what else do I do?
It is not a suggestion, the update is even more imperfect than the PTS itself, they are forcing us to farm HOURS AND HOURS, from head to toe to take out a small amount of money, now what, are we going to pay the coins with money for real? No, right?

In fact I'm sure they will not listen to my suggestion, because they always do so, ensuring economic stability that does NOT exist, I spend 4 hours a day farming 300K with the NPC, which is the only way to get a quick cash , and that even wastes a lot of time, so that in the end they take it away from us, USERS MADE GUIDES, wasting their time to make exact calculations, and what do you do with your work?
Wow, how incredible.

1 minute ago, gocuea said:

And what else do I do?
It is not a suggestion, the update is even more imperfect than the PTS itself, they are forcing us to farm HOURS AND HOURS, from head to toe to take out a small amount of money, now what, are we going to pay the coins with money for real? No, right?

In fact I'm sure they will not listen to my suggestion, because they always do so, ensuring economic stability that does NOT exist, I spend 4 hours a day farming 300K with the NPC, which is the only way to get a quick cash , and that even wastes a lot of time, so that in the end they take it away from us, USERS MADE GUIDES, wasting their time to make exact calculations, and what do you do with your work?
Wow, how incredible.

Everything is subject to change, and as @KaynineXL said there are probably even better new methods for making money in game in Unova that hasn't been discovered yet. The developers would have had to have a reason to lower the payout of the NPCs to balance it with something else ingame. Also, there are a ton of outdated guides out there regarding various other subjects from updates past.

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Just because it may be harder to make cash using your methods used in the previous regions shouldn't mean everything is ruined. I'm sure there's bound to be a bunch of new ways to make money in Unova that people haven't discovered just yet. I've not even had chance to check up on everything, but I did read that elite four had a payout increase so they're probably just trying to align methods to make yen so they're all similar profit per hour wise.

Oh and of course, it's the start of a new region, they're bound to be tweaking numbers throughout the weeks just like they do after most big updates.

well there better be a new way to earn cash because they really wrecked the money grinding routine most people had. And elite four and gyms are boring and slow af now with all those new pokes and abilites and animations. If we dont have something new  to start making cash quickly the economy will sink so fast and people will get frustrated so quick that the update will kill the community rather than save it.

Just now, FuzzyRegirock said:

Everything is subject to change, and as @KaynineXL said there are probably even better new methods for making money in game in Unova that hasn't been discovered yet. The developers would have had to have a reason to lower the payout of the NPCs to balance it with something else ingame. Also, there are a ton of outdated guides out there regarding various other subjects from updates past.

Is it so difficult to understand my point?
I doubt it very much, but good:
And those of us who just want to stay in Kanto, are we destined to never get good sums of money and experience?
Yes, they made a great effort and I admit it, but everything was fine until I saw that EXPERIENCE also came down!

It's not about going region by region, we're talking about KANTO AND HOENN, I'm not very interested in what they do with Unova, but then Kanto and Hoenn where they are, in the background?
No, it is disappointing and it will not stop being only because they have added MILLIONS of ways to obtain money, I lasted 12 hours farming 1 million in total money, (Obviously not followed) and now what, I am obliged to spend Unova to obtain the money I need?

Thanks to this new method, I was totally without money having the confidence of being able to farm them in another 2 weeks, oh, and what am I? level modifications, from 50 to approximately 36!
No, sorry, but it is impossible to share your points, and not because you are not open to them, but because they have no way of staying.

And those of us who just want to stay in Kanto, are we destined to never get good sums of money and experience?
Yes, they made a great effort and I admit it, but everything was fine until I saw that EXPERIENCE also came down!

It's not about going region by region, we're talking about KANTO AND HOENN, I'm not very interested in what they do with Unova, but then Kanto and Hoenn where they are, in the background?
No, it is disappointing and it will not stop being only because they have added MILLIONS of ways to obtain money, I lasted 12 hours farming 1 million in total money, (Obviously not followed) and now what, I am obliged to spend Unova to obtain the money I need?

Thanks to this new method, I was totally without money having the confidence of being able to farm them in another 2 weeks, oh, and what am I? level modifications, from 50 to approximately 36!
No, sorry, but it is impossible to share your points, and not because you are not open to them, but because they have no way of staying.

Payouts have been modified to make all regions give similar amount of income, no region gives more than another. Unova just has an advantage rn due to it being new and people not having things from Unova

I get that you are frustrated with the level decrease, I probably would be frustrated too if I still continued to do this method. I used to do this method all the time and it was really repetitive and boring. My guess is that they lowered the payout in order to make using the GTL a more mainstream way of making money.

7 minutes ago, raddevil said:

well there better be a new way to earn cash because they really wrecked the money grinding routine most people had. And elite four and gyms are boring and slow af now with all those new pokes and abilites and animations. If we dont have something new  to start making cash quickly the economy will sink so fast and people will get frustrated so quick that the update will kill the community rather than save it.

Well actually, the only real effect the lower payout would have on us is money sinks(as in yen sinking) would hit us harder. Stuff like mailing and using GTL were common ways that would sink our yen, and I believe both of the sinks there were reduced by quite a lot in some ways.

13 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

NPC runs are not the only source of income. There are a bunch of new Pokemon, items and berries that you can sell off for a nice profit in these early stages

Just 1 issue I want to mention about this. To sell off Pokemon, Items, and Berries people still have to find PvE ways to earn cash so people may buy these things. 

1 minute ago, Kizhaz said:

Los pagos se han modificado para que todas las regiones otorguen una cantidad similar de ingresos, ninguna región otorga más que otra. Unova solo tiene una ventaja debido a que es nueva y la gente no tiene cosas de Unova

Worse still, we will waste twice as much time as we spent farming, we would spend at least 3 hours a day, now what, all the pokes will decrease to level 20, and we will earn 500 $, because according to what you say, when Johto arrives and Sinnoh, they will reduce us more the money, they will force us to be stuck in front of the PC 6 hours a day to obtain a million in 4 weeks?
No, sorry, but by making all regions give similar income we are tied to farm in all of them.

13 minutes ago, raddevil said:

Bien, mejor sería una nueva forma de ganar dinero porque realmente arruinaron la rutina de molienda de dinero que la mayoría de la gente tenía. Y la élite cuatro y los gimnasios son aburridos y lentos ahora con todos esos nuevos golpes y habilidades y animaciones. Si no tenemos algo nuevo para comenzar a ganar dinero rápidamente, la economía se hundirá tan rápido y la gente se sentirá tan frustrada que la actualización matará a la comunidad en lugar de salvarla.

Exactly, farmear is even worse with all the good animations, if the economy continues to deteriorate well, I will be honest, it is FULLY probable that they lose several valuable players, because it is really very complicated that we have to be farmeando in all regions, is it what are you looking for?

6 minutes ago, Kite said:

Just 1 issue I want to mention about this. To sell off Pokemon, Items, and Berries people still have to find PvE ways to earn cash so people may buy these things. 

With 3 regions a ton of cash is generated by new players running through those regions. That is probably the biggest source of yen for the economy.

I don't think gym rebattles are the best source of income anymore. Likely catching breeders (and breeding) along with everstone hunting are probably better (everstone demand is gonna be really high soon).

I need to take a closer look at gym rebattles to really make sure they aren't worth it anymore (like I need to get optimal teams and strategies and determine yen/hour), and if it is too low I'll be making suggestions to up the payouts.

edit: though my first impression is really negatively biased >.>  spent 40mins pp stalling Blaine's Blissey for a 9k payout

Edited by Gilan
4 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Well actually, the only real effect the lower payout would have on us is money sinks(as in yen sinking) would hit us harder. Stuff like mailing and using GTL were common ways that would sink our yen, and I believe both of the sinks there were reduced by quite a lot in some ways.

lol? did you ever think about what would happen if simply everyone got too bored to farming NPCs? Like, where the money would come from? 

2 minutes ago, Gilan said:

With 3 regions a ton of cash is generated by new players running through those regions. That is probably the biggest source of yen for the economy.

I don't think gym rebattles are the best source of income anymore. Likely catching breeders (and breeding) along with everstone hunting are probably better (everstone demand is gonna be really high soon).

I need to take a closer look at gym rebattles to really make sure they aren't worth it anymore (like I need to get optimal teams and strategies and determine yen/hour), and if it is too low I'll be making suggestions to up the payouts.

And us, Kanto's? Are we destined to be in a loop where we will never get a high income source?
To remove the NPC farm, I am COMPLETELY sure that if we were to campaign for many MMO players to come and complain, how many would come?
I do not like to breed, do you know why? because the expense of what I created comes from the NPC.
It is totally impossible that they have even thought of decreasing the money, people spend TOO MUCH time getting it, and now they will have to wait even longer for them to finally get the amount they expect.

5 minutes ago, Gilan said:

edit: though my first impression is really negatively biased >.>  spent 40mins pp stalling Blaine's Blissey for a 9k payout

I know there is 3 Regions, but if the pay outs of the trainers rebattling (including gyms/e4) is too low (which I believe some of the good NPCs in kanto went from 6k payout apparently to 2k which a team member informed me of) then there is something wrong. Not saying this is 100% the case though.

2 minutes ago, Kite said:

I know there is 3 Regions, but if the pay outs of the trainers rebattling (including gyms/e4) is too low (which I believe some of the good NPCs in kanto went from 6k payout apparently to 2k which a team member informed me of) then there is something wrong. Not saying this is 100% the case though.

Moreover, if I do not discuss the money, I discuss the experience. I do not care if they want to balance the regions, by doing this they will waste time on their players, who probably want to try alternatives, because a game where you have to dedicate an incredible time to obtain something, which was previously obtained in less time, is not viable for 70% of the players. I lead a team, do you want to know the reactions of the members to see what happened? Yes, they did not like it a bit. If what you want, is to leave players, do it, but honestly have to see the opinion of the members of this game.

Just now, gocuea said:

And us, Kanto's? Are we destined to be in a loop where we will never get a high income source?
To remove the NPC farm, I am COMPLETELY sure that if we were to campaign for many MMO players to come and complain, how many would come?
I do not like to breed, do you know why? because the expense of what I created comes from the NPC.
It is totally impossible that they have even thought of decreasing the money, people spend TOO MUCH time getting it, and now they will have to wait even longer for them to finally get the amount they expect.

Simple Answer: Go Quit Bye! This is not a place for people who is used to the old ways 

Just now, romanticmisery said:

Nothing is permanent, please remember.

Up ! These kids crying they cant money farm anymore :(

Moreover, if I do not discuss the money, I discuss the experience. I do not care if they want to balance the regions, by doing this they will waste time on their players, who probably want to try alternatives, because a game where you have to dedicate an incredible time to obtain something, which was previously obtained in less time, is not viable for 70% of the players. I lead a team, do you want to know the reactions of the members to see what happened? Yes, they did not like it a bit. If what you want, is to leave players, do it, but honestly have to see the opinion of the members of this game.

Keep in mind this is a MMO, there has to be a grind in some aspect. Especially when it deals with a farmable currency. I don't know how much grind is going to be done cause its only the 1st day of the update. Personally I'm content with the new content.

Just now, wonderland said:

Simple Answer: Go Quit Bye! This is not a place for people who is used to the old ways 

Oh, then all the members that we like to fight with NPCS, do we have to leave the game? Wow, I would be surprised if it happened, because the only ones that would adapt would be the new ones, and because they would be conformists because they did not see a better method. Thanks for showing great idiocy in that comment.