Very good update, but the imbecility of losing parents at the breeding is over?

The dumbest thing they implemented in the game and that made me stop playing. After suffering and spending hours in the game to get a 6x31 to use as a base for the next breeds, and all efforts have been useless.

In any official game of the franchise one of the efforts that the player needs is to breed to get his pokemons 6x31.
Having the possibility of putting together a perfect team for the competitive one would not make the game worse.
The focus of the game is strategy in choosing pokémons, items and attacks.

Maybe one day forget that clowning and I can play again.

Edited by raypembar
1 minute ago, raypembar said:

In any official game of the franchise one of the efforts that the player needs is to breed to get his pokemons 6x31.

This asshole mechanic of KILLING parents in breeding is just ridiculous

4 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Think of it as Refinement of materials rather than breeding, honestly.

It's healthier for the game, if we didn't do this the game woulda been made a ton worse over time. Trust me.

Just now, raypembar said:

Having the possibility of putting together a perfect team for the competitive one would not make the game worse.

The focus of the game is strategy in choosing pokémons, items and attacks.

You can make a perfect 6 x 31 IV natured pokemon with egg moves, this change does not limit that.

Your point is nonexistent as you CAN do that, it is just slightly different than in the regular games.

We have guides on the forum that explain breeding step-by-step, please examine them before continuing this discussion as you have just shown you are unaware of how the system actually works, and may have wrong assumptions as a result.

3 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

The way breeding is now is so much better than it used to be for the in game economy. 

What economy? Economy of going to mewtwo cave with 6 persians?
"Economy" in the game is something secondary ... as I said, for the competitive it should be the strategy in choosing pokémons, items and attack

3 minutes ago, raypembar said:

What economy? Economy of going to mewtwo cave with 6 persians?
"Economy" in the game is something secondary ... as I said, for the competitive it should be the strategy in choosing pokémons, items and attack

If you wish to do that, please circumvent the need to breed, create, or have an in-game sprite and play pokemon using Pokemon Showdown.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Here you can instantly generate and play pokemon without any of these "Secondary Features"
However Pokemmo is an MMO, meaning that there is an Economy and trading going on between players. In order to make it where things retain value over time we cannot have perfect pokemon being cloned in mass, so Breeding was turned into more of a Refinement system to make it where you can make that big perfect pokemon you have always wanted, but making multiple of them is hard, therefore making that single pokemon retain its value.

If you dislike secondary features of the game, everything Pokemmo is on top of just a pokemon battle simulator, please go play on pokemon showdown instead.

Edited by Matoka