what happens to current GTL listings

1 minute ago, Squirtle said:

Maybe you guys didn't read the lasted update notes but we did extend the max days on the GTL to 20 days. We might be modifying further in the future if we deem it necessary but we will not be going back to an unlimited listing duration.

And you should be modifying further, when you realize some stuff need way more than just 20days to find a buyer. Breeders, dittos for instance, people will only buy when they have a use for them. 10days, 20days same thing, it's just too short. 

5 minutes ago, WSTRN said:

And you should be modifying further, when you realize some stuff need way more than just 20days to find a buyer. Breeders, dittos for instance, people will only buy when they have a use for them. 10days, 20days same thing, it's just too short. 

This is my pure speculation now, but maybe buyers will adept subsequently as well, checking the GTL maybe slightly more attentive/often and buying before actually in need for something, because they - too - know that the item/Pokemon might no longer be found once they do need it.

12 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Maybe you guys didn't read the lasted update notes but we did extend the max days on the GTL to 20 days. We might be modifying further in the future if we deem it necessary but we will not be going back to an unlimited listing duration.

I do understand you guys are trying to cut down the amount of garbage mons listed for millions by noobs, however maybe you guys could implement a way of increasing listing time by paying additional yen? Or even a trader rating system, as a trader sells more items/pokemon they can list their sales for longer. Most traders know the prices well enough to reliably sell mons given enough time.

2 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

This is my pure speculation now, but maybe buyers will adept subsequently as well, checking the GTL maybe slightly more attentive/often and buying before actually in need for something, because they - too - know that the item/Pokemon might no longer be found once they do need it.

I had the idea last week to breed a Phaphy because I thought it would be cool, and I took advantage of a 3 month GTL listing. No amount of "being attentive" 3 months ago would of helped me, considering that I literally returned to the game last month.

7 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

I had the idea last week to breed a Phaphy because I thought it would be cool, and I took advantage of a 3 month GTL listing. No amount of "being attentive" 3 months ago would of helped me, considering that I literally returned to the game last month.

I totally feel you - I also needed a Beautifly for an eggmove yesterday and was surprised that there was none on the GTL (except a shiny one >.<) - possibly because of delisting - so I was 'forced' to catch one on my own.
I just wanted to emphasize that at this point, we do not know how the changes will play out/how people will adapt: Will 20 days really be insufficient to sell in the future?/Will people(breeder) have do rely more on catching pokemon themselves?/...

That is why I believe we need to wait at least a bit to see how the changes will take effect in the end.

4 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

I totally feel you - I also needed a Beautifly for an eggmove yesterday and was surprised that there was none on the GTL (except a shiny one >.<) - possibly because of delisting - so I was 'forced' to catch one on my own.
I just wanted to emphasize that at this point, we do not know how the changes will play out/how people will adapt: Will 20 days really be insufficient to sell in the future?/Will people(breeder) have do rely more on catching pokemon themselves?/...

That is why I believe we need to wait at least a bit to see how the changes will take effect in the end.

The fact that I took advantage of a 3 month old listing and the fact that you could only find a shiny Beautifly should speak for itself.

3 hours ago, xSalFish said:

this idea might be an answer, please check it out and give feedback if you're concerned https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/73907-possible-solution-to-gtl-issues/

I think the best way is

20 days force down the shelf no problem

But we can sell it immediately instead of sending it to the mailbox, take it down, and then get it back on the shelves.(Of course, you need to pay the fee again)

I think it's unwise to limit the number of shelves.How many people will despair?

What they say is, don't hoard garbage. 

• GTL listings now forcibly delist after 20 days from creation (It's a perfect solution, isn't it?.You have to pay again if you want to go back to the shelves)

Limit the number of shelves will only let the player's choice less, piled up in the hands of goods more, can only choose to discard?

How much time will they have to deal with them?

Update is a happy thing, don't let it bring depression. Players need to do now is to explore new areas, rather than wasting a lot of time to deal with Goods under shelf.

My English is not good, please forgive me.

@Desu @Squirtle@Riesz

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 7:10 AM, Weedle said:

Or even a trader rating system, as a trader sells more items/pokemon they can list their sales for longer. Most traders know the prices well enough to reliably sell mons given enough time.

I remember devs said GTL is meant to hide the true identity of seller

(Forgot the exact words being used and this is what I remember)

This is why OT appears does not tell you who listed it on GTL

On 15/11/2017 at 10:36 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

i feel like that 10 day listing will hurt a lot those selling and wanting to buy specific breeder becaus specialized thing even if they are at a really good price can take a long time to sell it, it might also hurt other market and turn off a bit people from using gtl

This. I rarely ever list anything, but I am against the 10 day auto-unlist change just because when I'm breeding certain specifig things (like budget hidden power or straight up budget breeding) I often find the best fitting pokemon to be >20 days older, sometimes even more..

This will also make genderless hiddenpower breeding a complete nightmare.

6 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

This. I rarely ever list anything, but I am against the 10 day auto-unlist change just because when I'm breeding certain specifig things (like budget hidden power or straight up budget breeding) I often find the best fitting pokemon to be >20 days older, sometimes even more..

This will also make genderless hiddenpower breeding a complete nightmare.

i think the devs realised their mistake on a time way to short for specific market and they increased the time to 30 day now wich in my opinion give a more fair chance to those more specific market that don't sell has much, some might still need more time to sell but at least it's a good step in the right way

side note the number of listing total for pokemon droped by around 40k and the item one by around 8k so we might have lost some choice on stuff to buy

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

No offense, but have you considered that your pricing might be too high if it takes you over a month to sell something?

No offense but I cant even find a suitable ditto for my budget magnemite when the unlisting was not implemented.

It is 31/x/x/28/31/26

Edit: there is one listed for 88888 may fit but the averaged atk iv would give me some random HP

Edited by Riesz
8 hours ago, xSalFish said:

iirc they were planning to remove anonymity from GTL

I don't see why not, its not a problem unless somehow one person is found to be single handingly manipulating the economy (((aka me))), or if one person is somehow reviled by the entire server (not happened yet)