what happens to current GTL listings

hi i have read in the patch notes that 

• GTL listings now forcibly delist after 10 days from creation
  • GTL listings are limited to 200 per type (200 species + 200 items)
  • Mailbox sizes have been increased to 250
  • Fees for mailboxes have been reduced to $100 if no item/species is attached

i didnt even know mailboxes had a limit or a fee, but i have well over 2000 things listed on the GTL and im wondering what exactly will happen to those once the servers are back up and how ill even be able to deal with all of them if/when they delist

1 hour ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Also the bit where fees are not 5% or 25k means that i can list rare shines without it costing an arm or leg?

Yes that was a main driver for the change was high value items being prohibitively expensive to list. But understand you still should list them competitively as the 10 day listing does not provide money back. 

20 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Yes that was a main driver for the change was high value items being prohibitively expensive to list. But understand you still should list them competitively as the 10 day listing does not provide money back. 

i feel like that 10 day listing will hurt a lot those selling and wanting to buy specific breeder becaus specialized thing even if they are at a really good price can take a long time to sell it, it might also hurt other market and turn off a bit people from using gtl

2 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i feel like that 10 day listing will hurt a lot those selling and wanting to buy specific breeder becaus specialized thing even if they are at a really good price can take a long time to sell it, it might also hurt other market and turn off a bit people from using gtl

Ditto for dittos.

I've just had a Guildie just quit because of the new update. While i really dont mind the Gts changes, in fact i think it was needed in some way, seeing someone quit due out of despair that their main method of making money (i believe he was selling really cheep breeders or dittos) is suddenly gone with a single update is kinda hard to see.

Edited by superpichu999

The sick part of all this is that the mods were for sure forewarned of all this changes, I bet they were even selling their Lucky Eggs on advance a few days before the update... I guess the guy with 2k listings on the GTL would have lost millions of pokeyens only with this dumb change. Also NPC payout nerfs... I haven't got yet to the point of quitting this game but certainly I have been playing less these last 3 days, I don't even feel like cheering up and play the Unova story.

So much hype last few weeks just to see this update has been a total fail... Hopefully they'll reverse all these nonsense stuff...

7 minutes ago, Rittz said:

The sick part of all this is that the mods were for sure forewarned of all this changes, I bet they were even selling their Lucky Eggs on advance a few days before the update...

They really weren't though.

We don't share this kind of information with our general moderation team - and if a scenario such as this were to occur the approprtiate course of action would be taken.

I get the feeling that you won't believe me regardless, but I'd like to assure you that we take such a thing very seriously.

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

They really weren't though.

We don't share this kind of information with our general moderation team - and if a scenario such as this were to occur the approprtiate course of action would be taken.

I get the feeling that you won't believe me regardless, but I'd like to assure you that we take such a thing very seriously.

Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't believe you. As someone that was looking closely at lucky egg prices for the last 2 or 3 months, I noticed that 3 weeks ago or so we suddenly passed from 3-4 lucky eggs listings on the GTL to approximately 12-15 of them... Very, very suspicious

2 minutes ago, Rittz said:

Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't believe you. As someone that was looking closely at lucky egg prices for the last 2 or 3 months, I noticed that 3 weeks ago or so we suddenly passed from 3-4 lucky eggs listings on the GTL to approximately 12-15 of them... Very, very suspicious

I mean people could've just guessed they were getting a free lucky egg from the story. As you do in fact get one of them for free in the story. As a person who knew ahead of this I still have both my lucky eggs. It's quite a disrespectful thing to make such a claim without having anything to back it up with. 

7 minutes ago, Rittz said:

maybe because pokemon black and white had a free lucky egg in the story line and ppl got nervous because of it?

13 minutes ago, Rittz said:

You made my day, thanks

Spoiler

M9yRCrI.jpg

Edited by Stailenn
Add spoiler