must be update hype

1 minute ago, squeezey said:

Do I need to replace my client i download from pokemmo website with a new one?

Nope you simply have to add a black or white rom and update your current client (this is done automatically once you log in). You don't have to do anything else besides that, so no redownloading of anything. You do have to find the rom yourself though.

4 minutes ago, Treus said:

>Lucky Egg EXP has been reduced from 1.5x -> 1.1x

Discuss

3 hours ago, Kyu said:

Short answer: Because they are being reworked into different items very soon, and they are too good right now.

Long answer: Items which set the baseline of progression ahead of "default" for an infinite duration, like Lucky Eggs or Amulet Coins, force players to use the items in order to stay at peak economic efficiency, and there is no disadvantage to using them (compared to Abilities, where there is a variety of effects players can choose from to min/max their farming). They make it very hard to balance the game properly, as we can't plan our EXP curve for everyone when you can just add a +50% modifier on everything which is entirely optional, and can be missed by many players. Eventually they will be moved into a usage-based system which is consumable.

2 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Nope you simply have to add a black or white rom and update your current client (this is done automatically once you log in). You don't have to do anything else besides that, so no redownloading of anything. You do have to find the rom yourself though.

Yes but where do I put black rom and white rom, I got fire red / emerald / heart gold tabs on client management

Just now, squeezey said:

Yes but where do I put black rom and white rom, I got fire red / emerald / heart gold tabs on client management

You will have the option to add a black or white rom whenever your client has updated. In the same place as Fire Red/Emerald/Heart Gold