must be update hype

9 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Why tho

In PvE, overleveled yet 100% disobedient mons provide a wall which allowed players to exploit up to 5 free turns by which they can heal / revive their party due to the previous Confusion's scaling (25%/hit). Now that doesn't exist

Edit: To clarify, players can no longer become overleveled at all during normal play:

• When a party member has reached the cap for disobedience in their region, they will no longer gain levels until a new badge is obtained. They will retain the EXP gained and level-up after a Gym Leader is defeated.

So disobedience is no longer a scenario which happens to anyone who's playing "normally."

Edited by Kyu
1 minute ago, Kyu said:

In PvE, overleveled yet 100% disobedient mons provide a wall which allowed players to exploit up to 5 free turns by which they can heal / revive their party due to the previous Confusion's scaling (25%/hit). Now that doesn't exist

If Leech Life got a Buff why Knock Off didn't?

2 minutes ago, russianboxer said:

EXP

• EXP gain now uses a modified Gen 3 formula with custom values per-species
  • Disobedience is now classified per-region
    • (Badge Count: 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/Post-E4)
    • Kanto: 20/26/34/389/46/48/50/52/62/10

for kanto having 3 badges what is level cap? is it 38?

2 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

They are two entirely different moves with entirely different mechanics and effects on the game.

Just now, Munya said:

They are two entirely different moves with entirely different mechanics and effects on the game.

I understand, but the base power of Knock Off is increased in gen 6 to 65, Leech Life got it's base power increased in gen 7, especially when some pokemon could use it as a good stab move and utility.

15 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

along with everyone else's points, I think it would make fighting types way too ridiculous. Without fairy type knock off gives fighting types perfect coverage. 

Edited by Kimikozen
2 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

So it's a decision, it may be subject to change depending on the meta's evolution i assume.

Sure, but I have my doubts as to whether it's likely to happen.

Just now, russianboxer said:

will unova story be based on black or white?

White.