UU Tier Discussion Request Thread

Munya

1 minute ago, Bomberfox said:

Now, Gigalith only serves to lay the sand? It's all the more reductive, it takes a slot just to remove a climate too cheat.

Gigalith is also a good spdef wall, and is used to set up stealth rocks, it has more rolls than to block climate

Edited by Havsha
2 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

Now, Gigalith only serves to lay the sand? It's all the more reductive, it takes a slot just to remove a climate too cheat.

bruh... you will not only play gigalith to counter sun teams... gigalith can be used to place stealth rock or toxic also

Edited by BlizzardGG
4 hours ago, Bomberfox said:

Tu parles d'un des plus gros tank spé du tiers, qui bloque chartor et typhlosion. en posant la sand, il boost sa defense spé, et en plus de ça il enleve le soleil. et c'est aussi un des meilleurs poseur de Piege de Roc.

English: Gigalith is also a good spdef wall, and is used to set up stealth rocks, it has more rolls than to block climate (approximativly)

Edited by MknsZblex
Just now, Bomberfox said:

What is stupid to put Giga Drain to an Exeguttor? Explain to me.

Ok, let me tackle this without aggression.

Please keep up with my explanation:

Opponent sends torkoal. Sun shines brightly.

Now you send gigalith, unleashing a sandstorm which disrupts sun. 

Opponent then sends exeggutor. However, the weather is sand and therefore exeggutor lost his ability and therefore the chances of it sweeping are slim. Also, the main problem here is not having giga drain on exeggutor. Is the fact you assume gigalith stays on exeggutor, which it doesn´t. Gigalith did its job to counter sun already, so all it has to do is to switch safely to something that can now counter an exeggutor outside sun, which isn´t that hard.

tl;dr: After gigalith disrupts sun, no one stays with it against an exeggutor.

C'est un excellent switch contre Venomoth, Yanmega, Houndoom, Typhlosion, Crobat (le pokemon le plus joué du tier), Mandibuzz, etc. 

edit: it's a counter to Venomoth, Yanmega, Houndoom, Typhlosion, Crobat (most palyed mon), Mandibuzz, etc. 

Edited by gbwead

Ok, but it is not a direct counter to the 3, since it is enough to put the sun back by handing Torkoal. The sun is abused in this game, and solon me, it must be banned, as well as the rain. In addition to taking advantage of some speed talents, it increases attacks of fire types by 50% and decreases water attacks by 50% while making Solar Beam in 1 turn.

5 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

Ca compte pas lol, j'ai modifié entre temps. "Poor" j'entends par là "tristounets", et pas "mauvais". Merci de cette mauvaise foi la SÎA, toujours au bon poste à ce que je vois :)

It does not matter lol, I changed in the meantime. "Poor" I mean "sad", and not "bad". Translation mistake.

Edited by Bomberfox

Ca compte pas lol, j'ai modifié entre temps. "Poor" j'entends par là "tristounets", et pas "mauvais". Merci de cette mauvaise foi la SÎA, toujours au bon poste à ce que je vois :)

ce n'est pas ton vocabulaire que j'ai mis en valeur, mais le fait que tu puisses considerer Vaututrice/Mandibuzz comme un Pauvre pokemon! Vaututrice qui est un des pokémon stall les plus chiants de ce tiers remplis de stall.
Il y a aucune mauvaise foi, mais la c'est à toi un peu d'ouvrir tes yeux. On te montre que la team sun se fait littéralement contrer par 2 pokémon qui sont très présent dans le tiers. Ce qui rends la team sun moins efficaces qu'elle ne devrait l'être selon toi.
Fin bref, tout à été dit plus tôt. Si tu arrives pas à comprendre ça, c'est peut être parce que tu parles d'un tiers que tu ne connais apparemment pas.

trslt:

The fact that you can consider Mandibuzz as a Poor Pokemon! Vaututrice who is one of the most boring pokemon in this tier.
There is no bad faith, but it's up to you a little to open your eyes. We show you that the team sun is literally countered by 2 pokémon who are very present in the tier. Which makes the team sun less effective than you think it should be.
In short, everything was said earlier. If you can not understand that, maybe it's because you're talking about a tier that you do not seem to know.

Edited by MknsZblex
2 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

Anyway, I made my request for banishment way too late, since the PokéMMO community has let itself be easy and now the whole metagame of the UU depends only on the Sun. Sad.

Let's make a deal, if you win 3 officials by using sun teams in the next 3 months I'll cast my vote to ban it.

1 minute ago, MknsZblex said:

ce n'est pas ton vocabulaire que j'ai mis en valeur, mais le fait que tu puisses considerer Vaututrice/Mandibuzz comme un Pauvre pokemon! Vaututrice qui est un des pokémon stall les plus chiants de ce tiers remplis de stall.
Il y a aucune mauvaise foi, mais la c'est à toi un peu d'ouvrir tes yeux. On te montre que la team sun se fait littéralement contrer par 2 pokémon qui sont très présent dans le tiers. Ce qui rends la team sun moins efficaces qu'elle ne devrait l'être selon toi.
Fin bref, tout à été dit plus tôt. Si tu arrives pas à comprendre ça, c'est peut être parce que tu parles d'un tiers que tu ne connais apparemment pas.

Je te l'accorde, la transition entre la 3G et la 5G a laissé des traces. Cependant, ma team, sans le soleil, a su rester très efficace. Toutefois, je déplore le fait que je sois obligé de breed un pokémon juste pour contrer un climat abusé.

I grant you, the transition between 3G and 5G has left its mark. However, my team, without the sun, was able to remain very efficient. However, I deplore the fact that I have to breed a pokémon just to counter an abused climate.

3 minutes ago, suigin said:

Let's make a deal, if you win 3 officials by using sun teams in the next 3 months I'll cast my vote to ban it.

No money for breed lol. I will do like all low-players, ie breed Mandibuzz just to counter a climate over cheat, and hope to find a good parade.

In addition, I will not rebreed a team to be banished after : ')

Edited by Bomberfox

Je te l'accorde, la transition entre la 3G et la 5G a laissé des traces. Cependant, ma team, sans le soleil, a su rester très efficace. Toutefois, je déplore le fait que je sois obligé de breed un pokémon juste pour contrer un climat abusé.

I grant you, the transition between 3G and 5G has left its mark. However, my team, without the sun, was able to remain very efficient. However, I deplore the fact that I have to breed a pokémon just to counter an abused climate.

Altaria était UU en 3G pourtant. Dans tous les cas, Torkoal ne sera pas ban juste pour que tu puisses continuer d'utiliser ta team 3G en 5G. C'est un très mauvais argument.

edit: Altaria was uu in gen 3 anyways. In all cases, torkoal won't be banned just because you want to keep using your gen 3 team in gen 5. That's a terrible argument.

Edited by gbwead
4 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

No money for breed lol. I will do like all low-players, ie breed Mandibuzz just to counter a climate over cheat, and hope to find a good parade.

You'd be able to use it in OU though :^) or just sell it.

This is a classic example of someone who has already made up their mind and has absolutely no intention of changing it, no matter what opposing viewpoints they are presented with. This isn’t a discussion, it’s a demand. And cognitive dissonance, an extremely powerful thing, is only fueling their stance 

Make your counter argument once, and then let it go. The guy will run out of steam eventually 

51 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

inb4 when you breed mandibuzz it will get ou by usage jaja

10 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

This is a classic example of someone who has already made up their mind and has absolutely no intention of changing it, no matter what opposing viewpoints they are presented with. This isn’t a discussion, it’s a demand. And cognitive dissonance, an extremely powerful thing, is only fueling their stance 

Make your counter argument once, and then let it go. The guy will run out of steam eventually 

Yet another who attacks people and not arguments, it's sad how sad the world is :)
But I do agree with you on one point, I made a request, and it turns out that people do not want to change their standards. I will have to rely on the majority. I do not know if you noticed, but you come after the war. My my my...

Edited by Bomberfox

So far, the only counters proposed were Altaria and Mandibuzz, to which I replied that only 2 counters is not enough, and is too cheat (example of the Snorlax banned in OU, while there In Heracross, Machamp, Breloom the cancer to counter it) and you speak of counter-argument as if you have given thousands of them. Do not take it badly, dear English speakers, but if things are carcinising more and more, it is because you annihilate the opposition under a flop of insults (I will not make the list of nicks, we will say after I am "too virulent" lol, so I spare their anonymity by very great generosity) for fear of being annihilated by your friends. Bravo. For my part, and it seemed to me that it was clear, I said, by finality, that I will have to get used to this low-floor gameplay, breeding 1 pokémon only and for the sole purpose of countering the suns teams. On this, have a nice evening, even if you do not deserve, for some, this courtesy (you saw what a generous man I am lmao)

Edited by Bomberfox
Just now, Bomberfox said:

So far, the only counters proposed were Altaria and Mandibuzz, to which I replied that only 2 counters is not enough, and is too cheat (example of the Snorlax banned in OR, while there In Heracross, Machamp, Breloom the cancer to counter it) and you speak of counter-argument as if you have given thousands of them. Do not take it badly, dear English speakers, but if things are carcinising more and more, it is because you annihilate the opposition under a flop of insults (I will not make the list of nicks, we will say after I am "too virulent" lol, so I spare their anonymity by very great generosity) for fear of being annihilated by your friends. Bravo. For my part, and it seemed to me that it was clear, I said, by finality, that I will have to get used to this low-floor gameplay, breeding 1 pokémon only and for the sole purpose of countering the suns teams. On this, have a nice evening, even if you do not deserve, for some, this courtesy (you saw what a generous man I am lmao)

Neither machamp, Breloom, or hera countered snorlax. I think you need to learn what basic tiering terms mean before you post further.