UU Tier Discussion Request Thread

Munya

2 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

you forgot Excadrill/Stoutland with Sand Rush.
Also Sand boost SpeDef of rock mons

Certainly, but the power of the attacks of certain types is not increased, and it does not lower others.

Just now, BlizzardGG said:

Easy, just redo gigalith appear and place stealth rock

Easy, just redo  Exeggutor 

1 minute ago, Bomberfox said:

If this message is for me, it is proof that you are making bad faith. I want to be a diplomat, but already that I make efforts to communicate by switching to Google Traduction, the least politeness would be nice not to belittle me to a troll. O:)

bring some calcs that sunny day teams are toooooooo broken for uu 

or bring some good arguments

2 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

If this message is for me, it is proof that you are making bad faith. I want to be a diplomat, but already that I make efforts to communicate by switching to Google Traduction, the least politeness would be nice not to belittle me to a troll. O:)

I am not making bad faith, I most honestly believe you are a troll. We have showered you with arguments (and facts) as why Torkoal is just straight bad in UU and you keep responding with same arguments which we keep abolishing over and over. If anything, this is not polite and surely not discussion-productive.

Let me sum up the discussion about Torkoal and it's power with this:

a4144c8a04ca998a5ea066a6d07fd65d.png

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I am not making bad faith, I most honestly believe you are a troll. We have showered you with arguments (and facts) as why Torkoal is just straight bad in UU and you keep responding with same arguments which we keep abolishing over and over. If anything, this is not polite and surely not discussion-productive.

Let me sum up the discussion about Torkoal and it's power with this:

a4144c8a04ca998a5ea066a6d07fd65d.png

I keep my calm, although you do not deserve it. I repeat, time and time again, that putting a Gigalith deal with plant types, honestly, it's so ridiculous that I really do not understand how you function.

3 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

But it's obvious ! x)))

252 SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam vs. 196 HP / 0 SpD Gigalith: 346-408 (187 - 220.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gigalith in Sand: 117-140 (60.9 - 72.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gigalith in Sand: 81-96 (42.1 - 50%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

3 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

So besides Mandibuzz, no pokémon can counter these 3 pokémons. Pay your diversity!

252+ SpA Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gigalith in Sand: 90-108 (56.2 - 67.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

and when you activate sand the solar beam needs to charge 1 turns, it dont hit inmediatelly

im showing a gigalith with no investment, u can see all the calcs people is showing here

Edited by Nawe
4 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

252 SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam vs. 196 HP / 0 SpD Gigalith: 346-408 (187 - 220.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gigalith in Sand: 73-88 (38 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Alright well in Bomberfox's defense sun teams aren't as bad as you are all making them sound:

252+ SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gigalith in Sand: 330-390 (88.2 - 104.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery if you want to get rid of exegg's sun, gigalith struggles a great deal. Without access to any adequate recovery it is also extremely prone to chip., once it falls then there is nothing to get rid of the sun.

Once Gigalith falls vs sun, then you have a much larger threat than sweeper exegg to worry about.

252 SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Eruption (150 BP) vs. 248 HP / 240+ SpD Mandibuzz in Sun: 366-432 (86.5 - 102.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

I am not saying Torkoal deserves to be banned, but you guys are awfully quick to pretend that sun in UU isnt at the very least a threat.

Edited by Havsha
Just now, DarylDixon said:

252+ SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gigalith in Sand: 117-140 (60.9 - 72.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Life Orb Exeggutor Solar Beam (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gigalith in Sand: 81-96 (42.1 - 50%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Daryl, Switch and reswitch, and honestly, I do not think he will be able to cash if in +, it is the sun that is active ^^'

5 minutes ago, Bomberfox said:

But it's obvious ! x)))

This is like third or fourth time it's being said in thread. Gigalith once it switches in, BRINGS IN SAND WHICH DISABLES SOLARBEAM AND BOOSTS GIGALITH'S SPECIAL DEFENSE BY 50%.

I think you just aren't reading our arguments at all and this is the main problem.

2 minutes ago, Nawe said:

boy, just read all we said, you were calcing bad, gigalith activates sand when switch in to the batle

More seriously, as I said earlier, you just need to use Giga Drain and in addition to heal, it does not cause significant damage. And once Gigalith falls, how do you do?

Edited by Bomberfox