Gen 5 breeding Dark pulse

Obviously Hydreigon is going to be a popular competitive pokemon upon the update of MMO. My friends and I have went over all kinds of strategies and predictions of the what the Meta will be like. One of us suggested a certain Hydreigon Set and i started prepping for it. But when figuring out that dark pulse is an egg move for hydreigon in gen 5 and realizing that a chain for the dark pulse is going to be non existent, i have turned to the forums to see if you all kind find a chain or shed some light on the matter. 

Dark Pulse is a staple move for Hydreigon yet it can only be learned by breeding and the compatible pokes for the chain learn it by TM which was not given in gen 5, rather gen 4. so if you have any info or insight please help.

:)

MMO name: xDezmo

1 hour ago, Xatu said:

They said there will be gernerational TMs.  As to not screw up the current gen 3 TMs.  So perhaps when we get sinnoh we will get its TMs set too.

Would Weavile>Ekans> Deino not work?
Field> Field/dragon> Dragon?

Weavile gets it by level up ekans gets it by tm so it can have it bred into it without tm. then ekans into deino?

1 hour ago, xDezmo said:

Would Weavile>Ekans> Deino not work?
Field> Field/dragon> Dragon?

Weavile gets it by level up ekans gets it by tm so it can have it bred into it without tm. then ekans into deino?

I bet it's gonna be possible, so you should be able to breed dark pulse into ekans, even if it only learns it by TM, here's something similar with Haunter and Gastly but with thunderbolt.

7quztjk.png

Ps: Do not bully me, i didn't breed them

27 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I bet it's gonna be possible, so you should be able to breed dark pulse into ekans, even if it only learns it by TM, here's something similar with Haunter and Gastly but with thunderbolt.

7quztjk.png

THanks Orange soda lol

i thought i had found the chain

3 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Unfortunately it isn't possible, as for that to work it needs to be listed as a possible TM.

It isn't listed as a possible TM because we do not have the TM yet, thus the chain is incomplete.

The good news is, it's on our list of Move Tutor moves to be add slightly later on.

8 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Unfortunately it isn't possible, as for that to work it needs to be listed as a possible TM.

It isn't listed as a possible TM because we do not have the TM yet, thus the chain is incomplete.

The good news is, it's on our list of Move Tutor moves to be add slightly later on.

same with nasty plot?