Make mask =/= hat

natsuto

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Darkshade said:

It's possible, but it is adding more slots is not really something we want to do.

Perhaps the extra data could lag the server more when many players gather for events etc?

3 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Perhaps the extra data could lag the server more when many players gather for events etc?

It's not ideal for performance, but also it becomes extra complicated when it comes to certain layering scenarios.

PokeMMO's chararacter customization is already quite in-depth in comparison to a lot of MMOs - and we already have some layers we've not yet released (i.e a coloured fishing rod).

28 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It's not ideal for performance, but also it becomes extra complicated when it comes to certain layering scenarios.

PokeMMO's chararacter customization is already quite in-depth in comparison to a lot of MMOs - and we already have some layers we've not yet released (i.e a coloured fishing rod).

You just made a headline, thanks Darkshade. I look forward to what is in store in this department.

37 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It's possible, but it is adding more slots is not really something we want to do.

kinda the same as adding another slot, but how about you add a ''add-on'' to an existing vanity, that would allow ninja masks etc? So no more direct slots although there's one, and you'd be able to use both.