2 MILLION YEN OU/UBERS TOURNEY - 11/11/17 - 7PM GMT

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

He can still be asked to answer for something lol chill out. When you advertise something as Ubers and yet you have like 50% of the Ubers banned, thats gonna raise aome eyebrows

Myb, didnt mean to sound rude. and no intention to sound rude again but it's 20% ashkja <3

Anyways, I guess the real reason why he keeps them banned is cuz "skarmory ewww"

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

"Ubers allowed except for these two that I don't like"

I mean cmon.. I think the dude is either dumb af or just a troll (adaptability blaziken :V)

but hes putting 2m out of his pocket to host a tourney, let him have this one

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

I mean cmon.. I think the dude is either dumb af or just a troll (adaptability blaziken :V)

but hes putting 2m out of his pocket to host a tourney, let him have this one

Adaptability Blaziken was suggested by a different person

18 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Honestly you should just call it something like The Big Dragon Dance since you're basically just unbanning the dragons. People are gonna see the title Ubers and bring bliss/lax/chansey, it'll be a pain in the ass to dq people

Chansey doesn't even need to be banned lol, it's easily trashed by any other uber.

Hey guys, didn't realise Xatu was posting this on forums haha. Anyway, Chansey is allowed. The only banned mons are Blissey, Snorlax and Wobuffet!

Also to avoid utter chaos, we will likely be having the tournament on another channel - but I'll be in/around Verm nearer the time to update people. 

Hope to see you all there =]. 

Edited by Jordzi