Question About LvL 100 Pokemon in Unova

EN - Hello good day! I would like to know if with the new update, it will be possible to lose some levels of some pokemons, so that they can evolve, as for example these of the image -> 

Spoiler

js8gPF6.png

PT - Olá, bom dia! gostaria de saber se com a nova atualização, será possivel perder alguns niveis de alguns pokemons, para q eles possam evoluir, como por exemplo estes da imagem /\

3 hours ago, Soturnus said:

EN - Hello good day! I would like to know if with the new update, it will be possible to lose some levels of some pokemons, so that they can evolve, as for example these of the image ->

For species with new evolutions in Gen 5, existing mons will have their levels reduced slightly (e.g. 100 -> 95) during server maintenance in order to allow them to evolve.

2 hours ago, Kyu said:

For species with new evolutions in Gen 5, existing mons will have their levels reduced slightly (e.g. 100 -> 95) during server maintenance in order to allow them to evolve.

how much time till unova? everyone wants it now :c

• 2 weeks later...
On 6-11-2017 at 1:28 PM, Kyu said:

A bit late but i want to add to this. Be very careful about lvling your 95 pokemon. They made it so that if your pokemon get's any form of exp. Say a pidgey wild encounter it will instantly lvl to 100. For pokemon like magneton and nosepass this means you can never evolve them anymore. I just ruined my comp magneton this way... so want to make this clear so others don't ruin their pokemons. 

EDIT: I got ingame information that there is a good chance they will make it possible to evolve your pokemon if you lvled it to 100 by accident. Mike said it was a bug. TheChampionMike said he was 95% sure so let's hope it's not the other 5%^^. Again thanks for the ingame response and ill just wait and see what happens.  

Edited by sleepysheepy